QuickImageComment (64-bit) v4.22
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
It supports common image formats such as JPEG and TIFF, and supports metadata attributes in EXIF, IPTC, and XMP.
- The program displays all EXIF, IPTC and XMP properties, as well as some other file properties such as modification date.
- In addition to the full lists of EXIF, IPTC and XMP properties a list of properties is displayed, which is configurable.
- In addition to user comment and artist further EXIF, IPTC and XMP properties can be changed. The list of modifiable properties can be configured.
- Via placeholder it is possible to copy values of properties in others.
- Changes can be carried out simultaneously for two or more files.
- EXIF, IPTC and XMP properties can be deleted, thereby exceptions can be defined. Single properties can be deleted selectively.
- Files can be renamed using Exif, IPTC and XMP properties.
- The EXIF, IPTC and XMP properties contained in the files can be compared.
- A special mask is used to synchronize the recording time of a set of images taken with different cameras. Images are grouped by properties (mostly camera model). For each group, a shift of the recording time can be entered. Then the images are immediately sorted in order to check whether the images are then in the correct timely order.
- Selected image properties of all images in a folder (including any subfolders) can be exported to a text file.
- All image properties of selected images can be exported to text files (one file per image).
- Display metadata (XMP) of video files as well (depending on the operating system and, if necessary, installed components) display a frame of the video.
- Display of image details with graphical and numerical representation of brightness and RGB values.
NOTE: For 32-bit Windows, download QuickImageComment (32-bit) instead.
1Lisenssi- ja käyttöjärjestelmä(t)-kohtien tiedot koskevat ohjelman uusinta versiota.