Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle TreeSize Free
Muutokset v4.0.2 - v4.1
Muutokset v3.4.4 - v3.4.5
Muutokset v3.4 - v3.4.2
Muutokset v3.3.1 - v3.4
Muutokset v3.3 - v3.3.1
- Bugfix: The stability of the search in the directory tree has been improved.
- Bugfix: An error occurring while reading the MFT (Master File Table) on some drives has been fixed.
- Bugfix: Clicking into whitespace no longer selects items in the new touch-optimized user interface.
- Bugfix: Several minor improvements and a few minor bug fixes have been incorporated.
Muutokset v3.2 - v3.3
- New: touch-optimized user interface.
Muutokset v3.1.1 - v3.2
- TreeSize Free now scans network drives (except Windows servers and network drives within a Windows domain).
- Bugfix: After deleting a file using SHIFT+DEL the directory tree is now updated correctly again.
- Bugfix: Several minor improvements and a few minor fixes have been incorporated.
Muutokset v3.1 - v3.1.1
- Bugfix: Sometimes the scan of a local NTFS drive lead to unexpected errors and the scan could not be processed correctly.
- Bugfix: Updating a single directory in the directory tree no longer refreshes the complete scan.
- Bugfix: Deleting a folder using the DEL now works again on machines running Windows Vista.
- Bugfix: The toolbar no longer flickers when resizing the window.
Muutokset v3.0.1 - v3.1
- TreeSize Free supports selection of multiple files now, e.g. to delete or move them.
- Users can now search for folders in the directory tree.
- Entries in the "Options" menu have been categorized.
- To always run TreeSize Free with administrator privileges, simply select "Always start this application as administrator" under "Options > Application".
- Several minor improvements and a few minor fixes have been incorporated.
Muutokset v3.00 - v3.0.1
- Bugfix: [Files]-item on top level is displayed again?.
- Bugfix: After deleting files via the context menu or the DEL key, the directory tree will be refreshed automatically.
- The column layout in printed reports has been rectified.
Muutokset v2.6.0 - v2.7.0
- The "Filter" dialog in the "Options" menu has been enhanced:
- - Besides include filters it is now also possible to use exclude filters. This can be useful to exclude certain directories or files permanently from TreeSize Free scans.
- - You can now define if matching should be done normally considering the wildcards * and ?, if an exact match should be performed, or if the pattern is treated as regular expression.
- - You can decide if the given pattern should be matched against the full path or just against the object name.
- The right click menu now offers to remove a folder temporarily from TreeSize Free or to exclude it permanently from scans.
- A few minor improvements and fixes have been incorporated.
Muutokset v2.5.1 - v2.6.0
- TreeSize Free V2.6.0 released with ability to apply NTFS-compression to direcory branches
Muutokset v2.5.0 - v2.5.1
- TreeSize Free V2.5.1 with display option for the NTFS compression rate has been published
Muutokset v2.3.3 - v2.4.0
- Support for drag and drop operations has been added. They work within the directory tree as well as with the Windows Explorer.
- "View > Options > File Filter" now shows a dialog box that allows to configure the include filters more comfortably.
- The items "New instance of TreeSize Free (Ctrl+N)" and "Print Setup" have been added to the "File" menu.
- "Scan this folder" has been added to right click menu. It allows you to start a new instance of TreeSize Free that is rooted at the selected folder.
- The Explorer context menu is now also shown for the [Files] items in the directory tree. The displayed context menu will apply to all files that are summarized under this item.
- Expanding all folders using the right click menu is much faster now.
- The Windows Start menu now has a shortcut to start TreeSize Free with administrative privileges under Windows Vista and later.
- The new option "Scan with one Thread only" under "View > Options" can be used to force a scan using just a single thread. This will have less impact on the performance of your system during the scan.
- Bugfix: In case a selected file was deleted and then its folder was collapsed, an error could occur.
- Bugfix: The application settings were not deleted correctly from a system during uninstallation.
Muutokset v1.78 - v1.7.9
- TreeSize does not stop any more on "Access Denied" denied errors with a message box, it now continues scanning.
- A few minor issues under Windows Vista have been fixed.