Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle Inkscape (portable)
Muutokset v0.92.2 - v0.92.3
Muutokset v0.92.1 - v0.92.2
Muutokset v0.48.5 - v0.91
- Release highlights
- Released on 2015-01-28.
- Cairo rendering for display and PNG export
- OpenMP multithreading for all filters
- C++ code conversion
- Major improvements in the Text tool
- Measure tool
- Type design features ,
- Symbol library and support for Visio stencils
- Cross platform WMF and EMF import and export
- Improved support for Corel DRAW documents, Visio importer
- Support for real world document and page size units, e.g. millimeters
- Numerous usability improvements
- Native Windows 64-bit build
- Notable bug fixes
- Notable bug fixes since last bug fix release (0.48.5):
- Images are no longer recompressed when embedding or exporting them. 
- Relative image paths are no longer stored as absolute (regression introduced with 0.47).
- Many rendering glitches were fixed.
- The rendering of the stroke on transformed objects now matches the SVG specification.
- Values entered in the numeric input boxes for the selector tool (X, Y, width, height) are much more accurately applied.
- Inkscape launches faster due to new icon cache (on disk) and improved font loading. (Bug #488247)
- More here: http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Release_notes/0.91
Muutokset v0.48.3-1 - v0.48.4
- A security bug was fixed.
- Some major bugs causing crashes when using extensions or the filters editor were fixed.
- A bug affecting the outline mode was fixed.
- Inkscape can now be built on platforms with new versions of the Poppler library (v0.20 and higher). (bug #1005565)
- Relative path names can be used again on the command line for EPS/PS and other file types handled by script extensions (bug #695120)
- Translations: Basque, Belarusian, French, Ukrainian: UI translation updated
Muutokset v0.48 - v0.48.1
- Regression fixes
- Many small regressions in the node tool were fixed. Here are some examples:
- Shift will turn off snapping in the node tool. Bug #588628
- Duplication of nodes in the node tool using Shift+D works again. Bug #555449
- Changing all selected segments into straight lines in the node tool using Shift+L works again. Bug #532905
- Changing the type of nodes to cusp will retract their handles only if all selected nodes are already cusp. This improves usability when working with selections that contain both cusp and smooth nodes.
- Important bugfixes
- Exporting of masks has been substantially improved in all Cairo-based output formats.
- Several crash bugs in the node tool have been fixed. Bug #544599, Bug #591986, Bug #605575
- Rulers are redrawn properly with recent versions of GTK. Bug #627134
- Unlinking an orphaned clone no longer causes a crash. Bug #675309
- Problems with extensions sometimes not working at all on Mac OS X have been fixed. Bug #482993
- Inkscape should no longer crash due to missing icons at startup or when opening the document properties dialog. Bug #658055, Bug #651678
- Shift-clicking on the top rounding handle of a rectangle will no longer cause a crash. Bug #680520
- Inkscape builds correctly with recent versions of Poppler. Bug #676271
Muutokset v0.47pre4 - v0.47
- Timed autosave: no more lost work
- Spiro splines: an exciting new way to work with paths, fully supported in Pen, Pencil, and Node tools
- Auto smooth nodes: a new type of node that keeps the path as smooth as possible as you move it or its neighbors
- New modes in Tweak tool: pushing and jittering whole objects, scaling/rotating objects, deleting and duplicating using the "soft brush"
- Reworked, much more usable snapping system and a Snapping toolbar
- New path effects, including sketch, hatching, envelope deformation; effects can be stacked and assigned to groups
- A huge collection of preset filters in the new Filters menu
- New cairo-based PS and EPS export: improved quality, more features supported, fallback rasterization for filters and transparency
- Spell checker for text objects in a document
- Many new extensions: restacking, calendar, printing marks, cartesian and polar grids, interpolating attributes
- Optimized SVG code options, now with their own Preferences page
- Many other improvements, usability tweaks, memleak stops, and misc bugfixes