Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
Using TOR, you may be able to get through state-enforced blockades on certain websites or networks, and your IP address will appear different to servers you connect to.
You should be careful not to use TOR for anything personal however, as your traffic could conceivably be viewed by the operator of the Exit Node. Even though that individual would not be able to tell your true location in most cases, they could still intercept your email address, passwords or other information you freely send out over TOR unprotected.
- Portable proxy server alternator.
- Convenient switch to turn on and off proxy server.
- No need to change browser settings.
- Hide your real IP address, system and country.
- Bypass all restrictions set by internet provider.
- Anonymous browsing using the Tor protocol.
- Safely encrypt all incoming and outgoing user data.
- Works in the background from the system tray.
- Simplest and most convenient user interface.
1Lisenssi- ja käyttöjärjestelmä(t)-kohtien tiedot koskevat ohjelman uusinta versiota.