TagSpaces (64-bit) v2.9.0
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
- Organize your photos, recipes or invoices in the same way on every platform. We currently support Windows, Linux, OS X, Android, Firefox and Chrome
- With the help of tags you can do research better or you can manage projects using the GTD methodology.
- All tags are saved in the name of the file with no database required. As a consequence, the tags assigned to your files are not vendor locked and can be utilized even without the TagSpaces application.
- TagSpaces features basic file management operations, so it is a kind of tag-based file manager.
- You can create and edit notes in plain text, MARKDOWN and HTML file formats.
- You can organize webpages saved in for example MHTML format.
- You can create a personal "wiki" for tracking of your projects, idea or memories.
- Browse your file system in a convenient HTML5 web interface.
- Currently you can open many common image, audio and video format, but also PDFs or MHTMLs files and the source code of some modern programming languages.
- The list of supported files types for previewing and editing is constantly growing.
- This feature makes the Chrome version of TagSpaces a perfect addition to Google's Chromecast, with which your can present your local images, videos and music to your TV.
1Lisenssi- ja käyttöjärjestelmä(t)-kohtien tiedot koskevat ohjelman uusinta versiota.