Football Manager 2007 v7.01 Patch
Football Manager 2007 v7.0.1
- Fixed wrong player listed in international Set Friendly Instructions for
- Fixed a display bug with the teams table on MLS managers achievements
- Fixed player milestones declaring that a player was about to make a landmark
appearance (e.g. 50th league appearance) for a club when in fact it was his
- Fixed When you move a player to your reserve squad for the option is no
longer available once this time period is complete, or when you manually moved
him back to the first-team.
- Fixed when you move a player to the reserves for and then go on holiday, he
comes back straight away.
- Fixed morale being too high across the board.
- Fixed a potential crash in some situations where data was edited in an
- Fixed an array access out of bounds warning when a team has more than 127
players in its squad.
- Fixed bug where matches in regional leagues would sometimes get played in
- Fixed a problem with the "Move Matches For TV" setting not being remembered
- Fixed morale being globally too high in first season, and also made it less
prone to extremes going forward.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes reading in a custom human manager picture
caused an infinite loop/hang to occur.
- Fixed an issue with stadium expansions where if you had more than one ongoing
at the same time (such as underoil heating and seats) one of them may sometimes
would never be completed.
- Fixed an issue where big teams were accepting friendly proposals for no fee.
- Fixed an issue where stadium expansion would be completed the day after
- Fixed problem with German II Teams if human is in control of first team.
- Fixed strange dates in manager achievements screen.
- Fixed a crash when responding to a media question regarding a human managers
constant job application whilst still employed.
- Attendances are now less peaky to form during the early part of a season.
- Improved Referee selection for matches.
- Updated Community Credits.
- If running up a second instance of FM07 it would clear down the FM temporary
folder, which could subsequently corrupt a save game if you tried to save the
game from the first instance of FM.
- Cut down number of injuries from low detail matches.
- "Time at club" manager record now reset for computer managers who get put out
of jobs by human managers.
- Less high potential ability non-players created from blank potential ability
at game start.
- Ensure that managers who give themselves a high reputation at the start of
the game are less likely to be offered an international job too early on until
they are at a club which is more established.
- Tweaked AI allocation of squad rotation/backup statuses.
- Any crash dump files are now generated in the user data folder ('crash dumps'
sub folder) rather than in the FM installation folder.
- .cmp files now go in "comps" in the user data folder like everything else
(and not in the FM installation data folder).
- Made interest from bigger clubs slightly more likely to trigger player
wanting move to bigger club.
- Fog of War now unmasks player attributes when the player has featured in a
match against the Human team.
- Greek teams now arrange friendlies in the 2nd season.
- Altered the manner in which attendances change year-on-year slightly.
- Made it easier to sign unemployed staff when the user is in charge of far
flung countries such as Australia/USA.
- Fixed a rare occurrence of 'array index out of bounds' error on loading the
- Fixed an issue where players would be unlikely to move to Polish Feeder
- Players are now more likely to move to a Feeder club if they are a Young/Hot
Prospect or if they need a Work Permit.
- Improved the chances for Semi-professional teams with low finances to get
some sort of Feeder Club.
- Fixed an issue with Basque generated names sometimes choosing a random name
rather than a Spanish one (if no Basque name could be found).
- Fixed an issue with Female generated names sometimes not being counted as
- Improved technical-mental-physical attribute balance in newgens and players
with empty attributes in starting database.
- Newgens technical-mental-physical attribute balance retweaked a little when
loading pre-patch saved game.
- Fixed an issue with clubs promoted into active leagues without researched
Chairman which caused a Board Takeover to occur.
- Improved criteria for a plc board takeover.
- Fixed Scout Report using Offside as the initial "worst stat" rather than
Passing (which has more to do with the player's general play).
- Fixed crash when trying to assign scout when there are more than 127 possible
competitions to scout.
- Fixed an issue where a Scout could sometimes fail to spot an obviously highly
talented newgen player.
- Fixed scout not always scouting next opposition.
- Scouts no longer provide excessive asking prices on their Report Cards.
- Users no longer get scout reports on USA draft players if they are not
managing in the MLS.
- Fixed bug that could cause some players' attributes to respond better or
worse to training than should be the case.
- Players in German reserve teams no longer forced to do youth training
- Fixed extreme cases of high asking prices.
- Fixed a crash which would occur sometimes when negotiating MLS transfers.
- Fixed an issue with low asking prices for players in the Portuguese league
(as well as similar sized/finance leagues too).
- Fixed player rejecting loan extension just before big game.
- Fixed issue where you could sign a player at the end of the forthcoming
- Fixed board accepting bid on behalf of the management which were way below
players basic value.
- Reduced the number of obscure players being offered to Human clubs.
- German clubs no longer continue to release players outside of Transfer
- Clubs in "View Only" leagues no longer try to get rid of player's with a
Squad Status better than "Not needed by the club".
- MLS roster cut down tuning. Teams try to keep their better players.
- Stopped teams from making multiple enquiry offers for same player.
- Stopped rich AI clubs from occasionally spending stupid amounts of money on
non first team players.
- Fixed an issue where a news item would report a player signed a zero-year
- Fixed an issue when a virtual player signed a youth contract which
incorrectly triggered a news item suggesting he'd signed a professional
- Fixed an issue where the Human couldn't offer a contract to a co-owned player
after both bids had been accepted.
- Fixed being able to offer staff shorter term deals than what they want (or
are currently on) without rewarding them with higher wages.
- Fixed crash when clicking 'View Summary' in news item when human manager
takes over a club and their contract is N/A.
- Fixed problem whereby some players would allow you to remove theirappearance
fees and not offer additional money.
- Allowed free Mutual Termination of former player-manager's contract at club
when Human manager takes charge (example Ipswich's Jim Magilton).
- Stopped Human user being able to slowly decrement a players wage by offering
less wages in new contract talks.
- Added text to contract offer screen to indicate player's bonus demands.
- Reduced the number of youth players who are set for pro deals at start of a
- Fixed an issue where some Season Ticket money was not being calculated for
all clubs in the first season.
- Fixed a problem where clubs could keep getting under soil heating upgrades.
- Lowered match day costs for small teams.
- Some tweaks to 'other' cost model for certain types of teams.
- Generic finance tweaks to overall model.
- Tuned specific finances model for Argentina.
- Tuned specific finances model for Belgium.
- Tuned specific finances model for Brazil.
- Tuned specific finances model for Denmark.
- Tuned specific finances model for France.
- Tuned specific finances model for Germany.
- Tuned specific finances model for Greece.
- Tuned specific finances model for Holland.
- Tuned specific finances model for Italy.
- Tuned specific finances model for Ireland.
- Tuned specific finances model for Malaysia.
- Tuned specific finances model for Poland.
- Tuned specific finances model for Portugal.
- Tuned specific finances model for Spain.
- Tuned specific finances model for Slovakia.
- Tuned specific finances model for Slovenia.
- Tuned specific finances model for Wales.
- Tuned the amount of money you could get from merchendising feeder clubs down
- Lower Tax burden from prior year profit (estimated) in first season
- Fixed minor player_bio logic where players joining a loan club talked about
their ambitions for their contracted club.
- Fixed players being offered injections if they're unavailable for the next
- Fixed club former favourites being able to comment about themselves in news
- Fixed media saying a player has been in superb form in recent weeks when he
hasn't played many competitive games.
- Fixed transfer window roundup news mentioning teams who have just been
promoted from inactive leagues as the teams who have done the most transfers.
- Fixed being able to praise players recent form when he's only played in last
match and not the ones before that.
- Fixed competition_bio runners-up string: "Although neither team have ever won
- Fixed board becoming annoyed at 'persistent requests' when only one board
request had been made.
- Fixed newly-signed player looking to learn from an idol who is currently away
from the club on loan.
- Fixed Celtic being described as winning the Scottish League Cup zero times.
- Fixed controversial news items not coping when the aggrieved person is the
same as the other incident person.
- Fixed duplicate news items about players being called up for international
- Fixed issue with promotion media question response.
- Fixed player_bio logic where the interested club was the club the player was
currently playing for.
- Fixed a 'controversial incident' being made newsworthy when the same team
lashed the ball into the net seconds later!!
- Fixed news items being created where the previously-used formation and latest
formation are identical. e.g. "Changed from a 4-4-2 to a previously untested
- Fixed fans criticising you for negative tactics when the tactics weren't
- Copa America cup stage now keeps teams from same group stage apart.
- Stopped tactical analysis news being generated for play-off second leg
matches as it wasn't coping with the aggregate score line.
- Don't allow co-owned players who are not currently at the club to be regarded
as potential replacements for injured players.
- Ensured that landmark game in charge news item is only generated before a
- Hernia injuries are now included in the game.
- Fixed an issue with the Indonesian league not retaining enough players from
- More UK based players are kept in the database now when any of the UK leagues
- Fixed players being sent to reserves until match fit then not returning all
the time when match fit.
- Fixed being able to confirm your media comment on certain questions when the
radio button had not been selected.
- Fixed slow down when changing year to view previous group stages in
- Fixed problem where continue button on menu bar would sometimes not stretch
to fit the text.
- Fixed the team news panel summary from showing overall goals and instead it
now shows league goals.
- Fixed a colour clash bug where sometimes teams would play each other both
wearing red kits.
- Fixed 'Export' button not appearing clicked.
- Fixed action area arrows being cut off on Flexion Right skin.
- Fixed missing results when doing a staff search and using 'is not' filter.
- Fixed a rare freeze when viewing a human's shortlist. This was caused by a
player getting added to the shortlist twice.
- Fixed a problem where the training workload slider setting would not be
- Fixed a bug where teak talk feedback could not be viewed for an assistant
- Fixed kits being cut off on the team information screen when lots of
information is present on this screen / larger kits are used.
- Disabled shortcut for changing users (Ctrl+Shift+C) while a new manager is in
the process of being added.
- Player "Selection Details" did not show a scrollbar in some situations where
it needed to.
- Double clicking on title bar during start up doesn't move the window
- If asking a coach to pick your team while on the tactics screen in a
tactics-specific view, the tactic slider or popup button disappeared until you
clicked the View menu again.
- The New Game Wizard is not shown if the last game was created with four or
- The "Show Wizard" menu item is disabled if the user picks more than three
nations when setting up a new game.
- Nations on Job Security weren't displaying flags, causing text to be
misaligned with clubs.
- News items with goalkeeper coaches or fitness coaches display specific
coaching attributes instead of a generic one.
- Some panels on the manager snapshot screen were visible for national manager
when they were club only.
- If panels were hidden on snapshot screen the entire box, including the header
and menu were hidden, making the user unable to change snapshot panel for that
- Disable "Shortlists" button on the staff search, because you can't shortlist
staff, or save the staff search as a shortlist.
- On the person filter dialog (customise player/staff search filter) you could
not use mouse wheel to scroll through various filter types.
- You couldn't delete bookmarks in a sub-folder.
- Oceania was selectable in the view menu of continents when starting a new
game even though there are no active rule groups on this continent.
- If you started a new game from within a game, the initial screen title would
keep the name of the old save game.
- Team finances salary panel now doesn't include wages of players paid by other
clubs (loans and co-ownerships)
- Removed duplicated Employed filter rule from staff filter dialog and added
Reputation filter rule
- In certain cases 'arrange friendly' and 'cancel friendly' buttons were hidden
if you cancelled attempting to arrange a friendly.
- Opposition Player Instructions squad list would not always display the
correct position for substitutes coming on.
- Opposition Player Instructions squad would display S247 or similar erroneous
text for players having been sent off.
- When multiple players are selected, coach reports now work for all players
and not just the first.
- Disabled load game from within a game when browsing off the match screen.
- Increased display time hints & tips both while saving/loading and on the FM
Live panel slightly.
- Transfer delayed news was sometimes not displaying the new date properly in
the news item.
- Added some more match highlight speeds.
- When 2 humans play each other on the same PC with team talks handled by the
assistant manager, the away team manager no longer gets forced to make a team
- In certain situations changing the picture on the Add Manager Wizard did not
update the displayed image (though it would use the correct image on the
manager profile when actually adding the manager).
- Sometimes the "FM Live" or the "Hints & Tips" panel could be hidden when it
should be shown.
- Manager snapshot panel was displaying some financial information about
computer controlled teams - these are now hidden.
- There was a slight text overlay ('bleed') on some of the player
- USY player status icon in Major League Soccer teams now takes you to a
players transfer panel instead of not doing anything.
- Automatic squad numbers button now makes sure players picked for a match get
- You can now go to "Main Menu" from the "Options" menu if you are viewing a
match from the Main Menu (i.e. loaded a pkm).
- Manager/coach release clause now appears on the contract offer screen when
you add the clause.
- Manager snapshot panels displayed b-team (and possibly some other) players in
the overall player stats summary when they had not played for the first team.
- In some situations the competition team stats panel only showed a limited
number of teams (e.g. 'Conceded' stats).
- News items relating to fitness coaches now display somewhat more relevant
information in the details panel.
- Transfer budget values for the 'personal message' news item and on the person
search section could be slightly inaccurate due to using an approximate/rounded
- Edit boxes that had multiple lines (such as notes) cut off the upper part of
the first line.
- Players on a saved shortlist (i.e. not the default one) would not show up
with yellow text colour in player lists.
- Cannot view budgets from computer controlled teams now.
- Mac specific: If the CD was not in the drive, and the user pressed Return or
Enter, FM would ask to start a new game when it should actually 'Retry'.
- Using Quick Flicks when viewing 'Domestic' -> 'Clubs' in a nation would only
go to the first or last nation in the breadcrumb list and not iterate through
all of them.
- "Use 'user data' folder for temporary files" setting on the Preferences
screen was not remembered.
- Fixed not being able to change players for Copa Libertadores.
- Fixed a crash when running the Northern Irish league in view only mode.
- Fixed Concacaf Champions Cup winner América (MEX) not being in 2006 World
- Teams from the same group in the Copa America cannot play each other in the
- Brazil U23 cannot qualify for the Confederations Cup through the Gold Cup.
- European Champions Cup and UEFA Cup group stages now use clubs own
coefficients to seed teams instead of using the co-efficients of teams they
have beaten in qualifying rounds.
- League history entries where a team finished 1st were being ignored when
working out teams highest league positions.
- Stopped reserve matches being scheduled on 2 consecutive days.
- New European U21 Championship format implemented.
- When teams have multiple stadium moves planned, they now should go through on
the correct dates.
- Correct teams take part in the 2006 Sudamericana Cup.
- Max squad size for African Cup of Nation teams is 23 not 22.
- Corrected Sudamericana Cup format for the later rounds.
- Brazilian Champions now always play in the Copa Sudamericana.
- USA take part in the 2007 Copa America (previously there was a random chance
they would not).
- North Americana Gold Cup: Only North American teams now take part in the
- Updated Champions Cup Prize money.
- Wayne Rooney's international ban now gets updated properly after each match.
- U19 teams/leagues now used in Spain.
- Yellow cards in Friendlies don't count towards suspensions.
- Confederations Cup now takes place every 4 years.
- Australian Institute of Sports (AIS) now cannot buy players.
- Squad rules now do not include players on loan to or from clubs.
- Fixed wrong semi-final matches in Sćo Paulo and Minas Gerais State
- A team is now relegated properly from the Brazilian Parį State Championship.
- Guarani starting Brazilian Second Division with -3 points.
- Brazilian teams playing Copa Libertadores now don't play in Brazilian Cup.
- In Brazil emergency goalkeeper sub rule shouldn't exist.
- Brazilian Parį State Championship: If one of top 2 play Copa Libertadores in
the same year of the Brazilian Cup, then the next team in line (the 3rd placed
team in the 2nd phase) play the Brazilian Cup instead.
- Some tuning for promotions from inactive leagues.
- Brazilian Potiguar State Championship: Corrected the playoff schedule.
- Players on trial are not allowed to play in Brazilian competitive games.
- Belgian Cup 6th round draw now takes place 3 weeks prior to game date.
- Fix for Chinese league foreigners rule: if 0 Hong Kong players in the squad,
then we still can only have a Maximum of 3 foreigners in the club squad.
- 2 U21 players now must be included in the squad for Colombian matches (one of
whom must be U19).
- Fixed Croatia reserve leagues being setup.
- Fixed a warning to do with Croatian Cup when all leagues are selected and
Croatia is set to 'View-Only'.
- Croatia U19 Second Division now has only one group of 16 teams.
- Danish Premier Division Wednesday scheduling update (games now kick-off at
- El Nacional of Ecuador in real life do not sign foreigners.
- Players no longer incorrectly appearing to be one yellow card away from a
- Fixed Czech First Division last 2 round matches not playing on Saturday.
- African/Oceanic/Caribbean nations no longer treated as non-EU for Finland.
- Some Finnish competition dates fixed.
- French League Cup now has a maximum of 7 subs been able to be named.
- French League Cup later rounds format updated.
- Croatian players no longer treated as non-EU in France.
- Stopped league games been scheduled at the same time as international
- Moved the Dutch Cup Final to 6th May.
- Teams now in correct divisions for 2007 season.
- Removed Cross Border competition.
- Siena docked 1 point in Serie A for late payment of taxes.
- Italian teams playing Champions League matches on Tuesdays get their Sunday
match moved back a day.
- Penalty points reduction for Juventus, Lazio and Fiorentina.
- 2 points deduction for Sassari Torres (Italy, C2/A).
- Correct teams now play in the Italian C1 Super Cup.
- Players are now eligible to play in the Israeli Under-19 league.
- Fixed Mexican First Division Repechaje seeding problem.
- Fixed wrong Mexican teams being entered into the Copa Sudamericana.
- Fixed wrong Mexican teams being entered into Primera A promotion final.
- Fixed wrong teams being relegated from First Division A.
- Norwegian leagues now use 3 from 7 subs rule.
- Some Norwegian league date scheduling issues fixed.
- Bigger attendances for matches on the 16th May.
- Polish Second Division now has 2 TV games per week.
- Polonia Warszawa (Polish Second Division) have had their points penalty
- Away goals rule now applies for Polish FA Cup.
- Polish league clubs can choose any squad number to be given to a player.
- Portuguese Squad Selection rules fixed.
- Portuguese players can now get squad numbers over 30 at the start of the
- Players are now correctly classified as Home Grown players when registering
European Squads for Portuguese teams.
- Set minimum stadium capacity for Russian Premier League to 10,000 seats.
- Updated Serbian Disciplinary System.
- Updated Serbian Transfer Window dates.
- Players from Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina can get second Serbian
nationality 1 year after they come to a Serbian club.
- First Division games are no longer played when International Friendlies are
- Fixed inappropriate naturalization in South Korea.
- Korean Reserve League format change.
- South Korean FA Cup now uses three out of seven substitutes.
- South Korean All Star Cup match date now 15/08 (national holiday).
- South Korean FA Cup match venue: lower division teams now play at home.
- Updated number of Spanish Segunda Division TV games.
- Updated number of La Liga TV games.
- Non-EU players in Sweden who have lived there for 3 years or more now don't
count towards Non-EU player quota and at the same time don't gain Swedish
- Fixed Swedish Second Division Middle Gotaland missing a team.
- Summer Transfer Window now closes on 31st August.
- Turkish Cup Revenue update.
- Players from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Belarus now treated as foreigners in
- Ukraine High League schedule update.
- Updated transfer periods for Ukraine.
- Updated Ukrainian Cup.
- MLS wage cap adjusted from $350k to $310k.
- Uruguayan Reserve and Youth Leagues updated.
- Uruguayan First Division: All teams now play at the same time for last round
of Apertura and Clausura stages
NOTE: any clients using the 7.0 version cannot join a Network Game hosted by a
7.0.1 exe (and vice versa).
- Fixed an issue when using 'Declare Interest In Job' on a Network Client would
use the wrong Human manager.
- Fixed a crash issue when the Network Client exits the game whilst on the
- Fixed client crash when host quits game when client is adding a new manager.
- When a client machine is on holiday whilst the game saves, the save progress
dialog now gets removed at the end of the saving process.
- Alliteration headlines no longer appear in English for clients using a
foreign language when the server is running in English.
- If user tries to clear his team selection immediately after confirming it,
the game will not allow the players to be unpicked.
- Icon showing number of managers yet to continue now shows properly.
- Added Morecambe player pictures.
- Added MK Dons player pictures.
- Added Nuneaton player pictures.
- Added Oldham player pictures.
- Added Sunderland player pictures.
- Added Swansea player pictures.
- Added Swindon player pictures.
- Added Wycombe player pictures.
- Fixed Chris Moore (Brentford) player picture incorrectly mapped to Sam Moore
- Updated Democratic Republic of Congo flag.
- Updated Rotherham away kit image.
- Updated FC Twente, Roda JC and Sparta Rotterdam logos.
Match Engine Version History
- Fixed ball thrown back to far at goal kick bug.
- Fixed unrealistic quick free kick shot.
- Fixed dribbling bug where players move ball 90 degrees and lose it.
- Tuned player interception judgement AI for longer passes.
- Sub keepers now only warm up if their on field counterpart is injured.
- Made hoofs up field a little more random in direction.
- Stopped occasional instance of players taking a simple interception early
with their head and giving ball away cheaply.
- Players now check for near post and far post when deciding if a shot on goal
is within their sights.
- Slight tweak down on keeper match ratings.
- Fixed a few keeper AI anomalies that caused dodgy goals.
- Fixed occasional slow headers back to keeper that get intercepted.
- Fixed human team marking opposite player flaw.
- Cut out some dangerous back passes.
- Tuned AI used of subs.
- Fixed another goalie AI anomaly re not picking up through ball.
- Fixed issue that caused human set piece tactics to change mid match.
- Reduced occasional instance of "ball thrown back too far at goal kick" bug.
- Reduced occasional extreme curve on pass.
- Reduced speculative ambitious passes that almost always fail.
- Reduced occurrence of strikers playing in dead central position making runs
into channel unless they have the ppm for it.
- Stopped keeper trying to "narrow angle" when ball already beyond him ( Dudek
sideways movement bug ).
- Made defenders more careful with making dangerous passes near own goal area.
- Made defenders keep closer eye on opponents even when their team has ball.
- Make players less likely to get caught in possession in area dangerous to own
- Fixed missing commentary just before red cards.
- Fixed dissent commentary being shown before red card commentary.
- Fixed obscure possibility of free kick being given just off pitch.
- Fixed sympathise and encourage causing occasional player unrest from team
- Fixed AI bug where defending team would not track back in event of wayward
backward header by team mate.
- Extra time now played before seeding decides result if applicable in match
- Made subbed or red carded players disappear from pitch rather than lurk at
edge of "tunnel".
- Made defenders a little more aware of interceptions when heading ball clear.
- Slight increase in chances of appropriate players attempting lobs.
- Stopped commentary stating team "wins division" when winning play off final.
- Fixed a few anomalies in AI team mentality choice.
- Fixed rearrangement of 541 formation when down to 10 men - wingbacks always
- Fixed over effective first time control of players receiving long high ball
to run onto.
- Fixed obscure crash.
- Assistant manager now takes full charge of team when human on holiday.
- Reduced further risky dribbles by defenders in dangerous areas.
- Stopped end of period whistle being blown when player has good chance to
- Stopped player manager reacting to his own talk!
- Stopped "fight ball" variable being set when a player is running with the
- Stopped keepers reacting to long balls forward unnaturally quickly.
- Made defensive teams time waste earlier ( not going to corners though ).
- Made players try to avoid intercepting at awkward heights when possible.
- Improved sensitivity of mentality slider in terms of player formation shape.
- Improved goalkeeper headed clearances.
- Cut down on clearances across own area.
- Cut down on yellow cards for minor fouls unless player has been persistent.
- Fixed occasional bug regarding injury probability caused by overload of non
perfect pitch condition and high injury proneness.
- Fixed instance of keeper dribbling into trouble when over 30 yards from own
- Stopped "incredible 40 yard strike" commentary line for shot on open goal
- Stopped attackers reacting to long balls forward unnaturally quickly.
- Stopped stranded keeper standing to watch ball that has rebounded off post.
- Rebalanced number of injuries in match and training accordingly.
- At set pieces, made defenders staying back more likely to stay on their
original man longer as play develops.
- Made red cards for professional fouls slightly more likely.
- Slight reduction in incidences of high player aggression.
- Tuned AI manager team talks including human assistant ones.
Data Editor v7.0.1
- Fixed game crash when changing an official to a player or non player.
- Fixed problem with changes not being stored on Mac.
- Fixed problem with displaying Used For National Team on stadium.
- Fixed not being able to change the name and season data for Weather.
- Fixed spelling error in award based rule.
- Fixed not being able to change Media Source URLs.
- Fixed all regions having "No Name" when setting Media Source Scope to
- Fixed issue with peoples City Of Birth, which would sometimes cause it show
up as "Unknown" in the game.
- Removed Nation Population field, as it is not for editing and is not used by
- Removed Average Club Rep At Start and Average Club Cash At Start fields from
competition panel, as it shouldn't be changed by the user.
- Changed the layout of the player attributes to make it more similar to the
game, and to sort them alphabetically.
- Changed the limit of the Competition Reputation field to 20.
- Changed the weather field limits to 100.
- Added kit and colour editing for clubs and nations.
- Added filters to all searches.
- Added option to change user data folder.
- Added ability to add new Clubs, Cities, Stadiums, Weather, Injuries, Media
Sources and Awards.
- Added ability to delete People, Clubs, Cities, Stadiums, Weather, Injuries,
Media Sources and Awards.
- Added Club & Nation Relationships.
- Added extra information columns to search dialogs, to make it easier to
select on of several players with the same name.
- Added Nation Region field.
- Enabled Board Confidence editing for Chairmen (to modify Chairman Status).
|Yhteensä 1 arvostelua.|