Company of Heroes v1.2 to v1.3 Incremental Patch
Company of Heroes English retail patches v1.3
v1.3 : 10/24/2006
- New multiplayer map: 6P_Seine River Docks
- New and improved Game Replay functionality allows players to view the game
from a selected player's perspective in slow motion or fast forward. In
addition the game UI can now be minimized to reveal a larger viewing space of
the action going on in the replay. To compliment this, a new Cinematic Mode
allows players to sit back and enjoy the show.
- Cinematic Mode camera - Replay your battles as the game automatically
switches between cinematic camera angles, capturing the sound and fury of war
from the combatants' perspective.
- IME support for Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista
- Improved SLI performance on Nvidia systems using the latest drivers.
- BugReport has more space on the success dialog to show Cyrillic text.
- Far East characters will not clip when listed in a multi-line text box.
- 30260 is now listed as the correct port to leave unblocked.
- Removal of ghost bug that could leave duplicates upon reload of a saved
- The playback controls for viewing a recorded game have their graphics fixed.
- Medal text is now visible (Korean)
- Reinforce radius has been fixed on certain buildings.
- M02: Fixed several instances of having the wrong named character's picture
attached to subtitled text.
- M02: Game no longer incorrectly instructs the player to reinforce the squad.
- M04: Fixed a Fatal Scar Error that occurred when the church is taken back by
the enemy forces, just as the timer ends, and as the cinematic is about to
- M05: Convoy will no longer exit the map using an unsecured road after you
complete the final objective
- M08: Fixed critical error after countdown reaches 0 after holding the city
- M10: The ''Select HQ'' Button now properly selects the forward HQ
- M10: Fixed the lack of audio for subtitled text.
- M10: Game no longer incorrectly instructs the player to convert a building
outside controlled territory
- M11: Briefing fixed subtitle timing issue
- Fixed the problem where mouse-clicking on a unit onscreen under heavy loads
often does not result in the unit being selected.
- Improved load times by fixing pathfinding regens.
- Fixed the bug where capturing an enemy weapon resulted in it having enemy
- Veterancy speech samples are now triggered correctly.
- The vehicle repair icon now shows up offscreen.
- Fix for Allied Engineers becoming trapped when building barbed wire close to
sandbags or other obstacles, which prevents them from completing orders.
- All sectors default to neutral on Map Montherme, previously one player would
start with ownership of a sector.
- Allied and Axis HQs can no longer be deleted by the player.
- Players will no longer lose munitions income from creating an Axis Sniper.
- Axis Blitzkrieg ability now displays appropriate icon over Axis Anti-Tank
- Axis Halftracks and Allied halftracks will now carry a maximum of 3 squads
total opposed to 4.
- Weapon capture squads can now reinforce to full squad size.
- Tuned projectile launcher location for Axis Pak 38 so it now shoots from the
correct gun height.
- Sniper "Make Casualty" or "Hit but not killed" criticals no longer kill their
target. The result of this is that Snipers will no longer one-shot-kill other
Snipers if they have full health.
- Allied Engineers had a 1% chance to instantly kill a target, this was fixed
and they now operate as intended.
- Fix for the computer AI constantly cancelling construction and rebuilding a
structure when destroying the building and staying in the area in any game.
- Allied Engineer Demolitions ability will now destroy an Axis Security Post in
one detonation as intended.
- Axis Salvage ability is no longer giving inappropriate returns for the Axis
Halftracks and Stug.
- Allied Rangers were detecting camouflaged units at a very high radius, this
has been reduced to the standard radius for infantry units.
- Axis Flammenwerfer Halftrack will now successfully upgrade when pioneers are
- Fixed the issue of split or cut-off text when viewing the Play Now screen in
the Online Lobby on 1920x1200 (widescreen)
- Players should now hear an audio prompt when sending a chat message to an
ally or enemy.
- The scrollbar for the player list now resets properly to the top position
when switching between chat channels in the online lobby
- Fixed the bug where Annihilation games would end before players could see the
enemy's HQ collapsing.
- Users with slower computers will see each other properly in the game lobby.
- Most Wins list and top 15 players list display properly in the Leaderboard
- Players looking for Ranked Games are no longer displayed as "0" on the News
- Fix for cut-off and split text in the Online Lobby when viewing 1920x1200
widescreen in Polish, Spanish, Czech, German and Italian.
- Performance measurements now include loading time.
- Fix for no SFX, Music or Speech play if you ALT-TAB from the MP lobby and
ALT-TAB back after the game has loaded.
- Fixed a crash relating to players logging out of Relic Online during the
countdown to game launch.
- UI now properly filtering out old replays from previous versions of the
- Axis Ostwind has more frequent reloads, will be less effective vs units in
cover or in buildings.
- Axis Ostwind's damage to player-buildings has been reduced (35-40%
- Axis Panther tuning moderate speed and rotation rate increases (bringing
mobility a bit closer to the Allied Sherman).
- Axis Armoured Car cost increased by 10 fuel.
- Axis Stug build time increased by 10 seconds.
- Allied Sherman main gun effectiveness vs. units garrisoned within ambient
- Allied Sherman main gun Area of Effect damage slightly lowered.
- Fixed the Allied Bazooka's unnecessary accuracy penalty vs. the Axis Stug and
- Allied Airborne Satchel charges strengthened against buildings and bunkers.
- Fortify the Perimeter Commander Tree item in the Defensive Doctrine has had a
1 Commander Point reduction.
- Axis Flak 88 Commander Tree item in the Defensive Doctrine has had a 1
Commander Point increase.
- For the Fatherland ability cost has been reduced by 40%.
- All vehicle main guns effectiveness vs. infantry in cover reduced.
- Sherman Calliope Main Turret reload time is 50% slower than the standard
- Allies Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) is significantly less effective on the
- Scenario pack support
- A scenario pack (*.sga file) is an archive that contain all the files needed
for a scenario allowing for easy map sharing. To play a new map put the
scenario pack in the "$CoHInstallDir\WW2\Scenarios\" or the "My Documents\My
Games\Company of Heroes\Scenarios\" folder.
- Added the Worldbuilder tool.
- Added the MovieMaker tool.
- Supports export of scenario packs by selecting Export Scenario in the File
|Yhteensä 3 arvostelua.