Dungeon Lords v1.3 to v1.4 Incremental Patch
Thank you for the purchasing of Dungeon Lords.
The Long Awaited 1.4 patch has arrived. Please follow the steps below to
update the patch:
Please double click the Dlords update patch.exe to run the program
Use browse to select the destination of where the dungeon lords game has been
Note: By default the game was installed at c:\program files\typhoon
Press install to start the update
Version 1.4 fixes
* Monsters no longer get stuck in the wall/floor.
* Fixed: Spawnings at gates getting trapped in wall in Demon Realm.
* Fixed: Monsters no longer spawn in some floors (Celestial Towers, Arindale
* Fixed: Thrall guards no longer get stuck in Forbidden Gates.
* Game Settings & Keyboard Controls fixed.
* Players must now meet stats requirements to gain specialty class
* Completed quests no longer remain in quest log finished.
* Mage Aleister - Deliver Aleister's letter to Lord Davenmore.
* Vartugg: Travel to the Temple of the Naga in the Forbidden Lands.
* Staroxia: Journey to the Isle of the Damned in the Wea of Woe.
* Players can now re-enter the Shadow Ruins if exiting before completing the
quest and not obtaining the Rod of Divinity.
* Character customization enabled.
* Valkyra - Valkyra arrives more quickly when summoned, eliminating problems
related to delays causing her not to visit the altar.
* Weapons that must be charged can now be charged at the shrines.
* Various potion and rune buff effects corrected.
* Shield of Retribution - reflected spells now cause proper damage (e.g. Ice
Bolt reflected from a Succubus will now freeze or do damage to the monster).
* Multiplayer will now operate more smoothly with 2-4 players over slower