TimeShift US Demo
TimeShift™ DEMO Readme File
September 10, 2007 (Version 1.00.0001)
1. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
3. NOTES ON COMPATIBILITY
4. KNOWN ISSUES
5. GAMEPLAY HINTS
6. DEFAULT COMMANDS
7. KNOWN COMPATIBILITY ISSUES
* Windows(R) XP with latest service pack installed or Windows Vista™
* Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.0 GHz or AMD(R) equivalent
* 1 GB RAM
* NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 6600 128 MB DirectX(R) 9.0c-compatible card with Pixel Shaders 2.0b support or equivalent (ATI(R) Radeon(R) x700) with latest DirectX drivers
* DirectX(R) 9.0c
* CD-ROM drive - 8X or faster DVD drive
* DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
* 1 GB free hard drive space
* Multiplayer: Broadband internet connection only (no modem play)
* Mouse, Keyboard
* Intel(R) Core™2 Duo E6400 / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200+ RAM
* 2 GB RAM
* NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 8600 GTS with 256 MB RAM or equivalent
* Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series sound card
Place the TimeShift CD into your CD-ROM drive. After the Launcher screen appears, click “Install” to install the game. If the Launcher screen does not appear automatically after a few seconds, double click on My Computer and navigate to your CD-ROM drive. Double click setup.exe to begin. Follow the prompts to install.
After installation is completed, double click on the TimeShift Demo shortcut created on your desktop to play the game. You can also access the program through the Start menu.
1. Click on the Windows(R) Start button
2. Select Programs
3. Select Sierra
4. Select TimeShift Demo
5. Click on the TimeShift icon
If you downloaded this demo, simply double-click on the file you just downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions. Note: You will not need to have a disc in the CD-ROM drive to play.
NOTES ON COMPATIBILITY
TimeShift is designed to function with Windows(R) XP-compatible and Windows Vista(TM)-compatible graphics and sound cards. Drivers for these devices are provided by Windows(R) itself or the respective card manufacturers and may occasionally result in compatibility problems beyond our control.
TimeShift does not support Windows(R) 95, Windows(R) 98, Windows(R) ME since the application requires proper installation and functionality of DirectX(R) 9.0c or higher. Microsoft(R) does not provide or support DirectX(R) 9.0c for these operating systems. TimeShift is also not supported on Windows XP 64.
If you experience any problems, it is always recommended that you obtain the latest drivers for your hardware. Driver updates resolve the overwhelming majority of compatibility issues. Most hardware vendors make their drivers available on their web site.
If you are unsure of a web site URL for a particular hardware vendor, please contact your computer manufacturer or check their web site for driver updates.
Joysticks and other game controllers are not supported.
* S3 video cards are not supported.
* Make sure that all applications that are running in the background such as virus scanners, desktop Utilities (menus/toolbars), media players, and chat programs are disabled before running TimeShift.
* Task-switching with ALT-TAB or the Windows(R) Key back to the desktop while running the game is not recommended.
* Striking the Shift key five times may cause the 'Sticky Key' feature to become enabled in Windows(R). If this happens, the feature will task switch to a desktop dialogue box with options related to this feature, including one to disable it entirely.
* We intend for you to use your time powers once every minute during your gameplay experience. You'll find that you often can use more than one to overcome obstacles.
* Your time powers automatically recharge after use – use them with care.
* Don't be afraid of a small fire.
* Using your time powers will drastically change how difficult you feel a situation is. Remember not every time power is the ideal one to use in a given situation.
* You do not have to hold the TimeShift buttons (Slow, Stop, and Reverse) because they are toggles.
* You can use your time powers if you’re on foot or in a vehicle.
* Time manipulation affects everything in the world except you – keep this in mind.
* S.S.A.M. can further help you through difficult puzzles by displaying hint boxes. To enable these, go to the Options menu.
Strafe Left A
Strafe Right D
Look Left Left Arrow
Look Right Right Arrow
Crouch Left Shift
Look Up Page Up
Look Down Page Down
Primary Attack Mouse Left button
Secondary Attack Mouse Right button
Melee Mouse Middle button
Throw Grenade Q
Change Grenade Z
First Weapon 1
Second Weapon 2
Third Weapon 3
Next Weapon Mouse Wheel Up
Previous Weapon Mouse Wheel Down
Time Control F
Time Slow B
Time Stop G
Time Reverse H
Reload weapon R
Quick Save F6
Quick Load F9
KNOWN COMPATIBILITY ISSUES
* The game auto calibrates to your system's video settings. You can always tweak each individual setting in the Options > Video menu.
|Yhteensä 2 arvostelua.|