Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle WaveShop
Muutokset v1.0.13 - v1.0.14
- This update fixes an issue with playing surround audio files in Windows 7.
- In Windows 7, an audio file with more than two channels wouldn't play unless it had a non-zero channel mask with one speaker assigned to each channel. A zero channel mask indicates default speaker assignments and should work, but in Windows 7 it causes a DirectSound error. WaveShop now detects this case and synthesizes a channel mask.
- Previous versions could crash while attempting to read a corrupted WAV file, particularly if the file's data chunk was smaller than expected e.g. due to truncation. Fixed.
Muutokset v1.0.12 - v1.0.13
- This update gives WaveShop a more modern appearance, and also fixes some minor bugs.
- WaveShop now uses Common Controls 6.0, AKA the XP theme. This gives the app a more modern appearance, and makes it more compatible with Windows 7 and Aero.
- After opening an AAC or MP4 file, it appeared that the file could be saved in the same format, when in fact WaveShop can only read AAC/MP4 format, not write it. This made it easy to create a file with a file extension of .acc, but actually containing WAV format. Attempting to open such a file in WaveShop gave the error "Channel coupling not yet implemented." Fixed, by forcing a Save As dialog and changing the file extension.
- In Windows 7, list controls weren't repainting their columns during column resizing. Dragging a separator in the list header caused a vertical line to be displayed indicating the column width, and column repainting was deferred until the left mouse button was released. In XP this behavior is associated with unchecking the "Show window contents while dragging" setting in Display Properties/Appearance/Effects, but Windows 7 works very differently. Fixed by using Common Controls 6.0; for details, see here.
- If the Metadata Editor dialog was resized, the Clear button didn't move. Fixed.
Muutokset v1.0.11 - v1.0.12
Muutokset v1.0.09.004 - v1.0.10
Muutokset v1.0.08.007 - v1.0.09.004