Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle NirSoft VideoCacheView
Muutokset v2.96 - v2.98
Muutokset v2.95 - v2.96
Muutokset v2.91 - v2.95
Muutokset v2.86 - v2.90
Muutokset v2.85 - v2.86
- Fixed issue: On some systems, VideoCacheView failed to read the cache of IE10/IE11 from WebCacheV01.dat
Muutokset v2.82 - v2.85
- Added option to scan only files from the last xx hours.
Muutokset v2.81 - v2.82
- Fixed VideoCacheView to detect the files inside Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash folder when specifying it as temporary folder in the 'Advanced Options' window.
Muutokset v2.80 - v2.81
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView failed to retrieve some of the long URLs of Chrome Web browser (and without the URLs, VideoCacheView also failed to merge split video files).
Muutokset v2.77 - v2.80
- VideoCacheView now automatically detects and loads the cache of Opera 15 or later (Stored under C:\Users\[User Profile]\AppData\Local\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Cache). Be aware that Opera is now based on Chrome Web browser, and thus VideoCacheView detects the cache files of Opera as Chrome...
Muutokset v2.76 - v2.77
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it's not located in the primary monitor.
Muutokset v2.75 - v2.76
- VideoCacheView now automatically locates the temporary pepper flash folders of all Chrome and Chrome Canary profiles.
Muutokset v2.70 - v2.75
- Added support for the new cache structure of Firefox 32.
Muutokset v2.68 - v2.70
- VideoCacheView now automatically reads the cache of all profiles of Chrome and Firefox Web browsers.
- VideoCacheView now automatically detects the cache of Chrome Canary and SeaMonkey Web browsers.
- VideoCacheView now automatically reads the 'Media Cache' folder of Chrome Web browsers.
- VideoCacheView now automatically reads the temporary files stored under mozilla-temp-files folder.
Muutokset v2.67 - v2.68
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
Muutokset v2.66 - v2.67
- Fixed the 'Automatic File Size Refresh' problem on Windows 7/8.
Muutokset v2.65 - v2.66
- Fixed a crash problem occurred when trying to load the cache of IE10.
Muutokset v2.63 - v2.65
- Fixed VideoCacheView to detect YouTube videos from googlevideo.com domain.
Muutokset v2.62 - v2.63
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView added YouTube split files with zero file-size, which sometimes caused the generated merged file to be corrupted.
Muutokset v2.61 - v2.62
- Added /cfg command-line option, which instructs VideoCacheView to use a config file in another location instead if the default config file, for example:
- VideoCacheView.exe /cfg "%AppData%\VideoCacheView.cfg"
Muutokset v2.60 - v2.61
- For YouTube videos, VideoCacheView now displays your IP address at the time that you watched the video (The IP address is extracted from the URL)
Muutokset v2.55 - v2.60
- Added support for saving the new MPEG-DASH streams of YouTube as MP4 file that can be played on any media player. Requires to install additional open-source software: GPAC. VideoCacheView uses the MP4Box utility installed as a part of GPAC package to convert the MPEG-DASH streams into a valid mp4 file that can be played with any media player. Special thanks to one of NirSoft users who gave me the hint for solving the problem with MPEG-DASH streams.
- Fixed bug with the cache of Internet Explorer (6.0 - 9.0): VideoCacheView failed to detect a small portion of the cache entries.
- Fixed VideoCacheView 32-bit to work with IE10 on 64-bit systems.
Muutokset v2.52 - v2.55
- Added option to save and load the entire configuration of VideoCacheView ('Save Configuration' and 'Load Configuration' under the File menu).
Muutokset v2.51 - v2.52
Muutokset v2.50 - v2.51
Muutokset v2.46 - v2.50
Muutokset v2.45 - v2.46
Muutokset v2.40 - v2.45
- Added support for split video files of dailymotion.com
- Be aware that the merged .flv file created from dailymotion.com is not played properly by some FLV players. In order to play this kind of file, you can try to use the latest version of VLC Media Player. VLC Media Player has the ability to play the entire merged .flv file, though it initially detects only the first fragment.
Muutokset v2.38 - v2.40
- Added 'Use the Web page title as filename' option in the Copy Video Files dialog-box. If this option is turned on, VideoCacheView will use the Web page title (As appears under the 'Title' column) to generate the video filename.
Muutokset v2.37 - v2.38
- Fixed issue: On some systems, VideoCacheView saved .mp4 files without a file extension.
Muutokset v2.36 - v2.37
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView crashed on some systems while reading the cache files of Firefox.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Fixed issue: Dialog-boxes opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Muutokset v2.35 - v2.36
- The string of the Title column is now automatically copied to the file description in the 'Copy Video Files' window.
Muutokset v2.32 - v2.35
- Added support for the new location of the Flash temporary files on Chrome Web browser (Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash)
Muutokset v2.31 - v2.32
- Added x64 build, which allows you to extract temporary flash files from 64-bit Web browsers.
Muutokset v2.30 - v2.31
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView failed to detect the temporary flash files if the system had large amount of running processes.
Muutokset v2.26 - v2.30
- Added 'Title' column, which displays the title of the Web page that was loaded while playing the video/audio file. (Be aware that this feature is not perfect, and it may not work properly with some Web sites)
Muutokset v2.25 - v2.26
- Update for Firefox 13.x with Flash version 11.3.300.257: The temporary flash files are now also taken from acro_rd_dir subfolder under the main temp folder, as well as VideoCacheView can detect the executable file of Flash.
Muutokset v2.22 - v2.25
- VideoCacheView now can detect the flash temporary files of any Web browser installed on your system automatically.
Muutokset v2.21 - v2.22
- Fixed bug with split video feature: When switching to another video resolution, VideoCacheView merged the split video of the original resolution with the full video file of the new resolution.
Muutokset v2.20 - v2.21
- VideoCacheView now also reads the turbo subfolder located under the main cache folder of Opera Web browser.
Muutokset v2.16 - v2.20
- Added support for the splitted video files of YouTube Web site. After the scanning and loading process of the video files list is finished, VideoCacheView automatically detects the .flv video files splitted by YouTube Web site, and displays every chunk of splitted files as a single record.
- The new 'Splitted Files Count' column displays the number of splitted files that the displayed record represents.
- When you use the 'Copy Selected Files To...' option, VideoCacheView automatically merges all splitted files into one .flv that can be played in .flv player. The files are merged in the order of the created date/time of every file.
- When you choose to delete a record containing splitted video files, all splitted files are deleted at once.
Muutokset v2.15 - v2.16
- Fixed VideoCacheView to detect the correct cache folder of Firefox if the user changed it from Firefox config (browser.cache.disk.parent_directory).
Muutokset v2.10 - v2.15
- Added option to display only files larger than the specified size (In 'Advanced Options' window)
Muutokset v2.05 - v2.10
- Added 'Start As Hidden' option. When this option and 'Put Icon On Tray' option are turned on, the main window of MyEventViewer will be invisible on start.
Muutokset v2.02 - v2.05
- Added 'Mark Non-Cached Files' option.
Muutokset v2.01 - v2.02
- Fixed bug: while scanning, non-cached video files displayed on the main window, even if 'Show Non-Cached Files' option was turned off.
Muutokset v2.00 - v2.01
- Fixed a problem with temporary flv files of Safari Web browser.
Muutokset v1.98 - v2.00
- Added 'Explorer Copy' option, which allows you to copy the video filename to the clipboard and then paste it into a folder of Windows Explorer. Be aware that this feature doesn't work properly with temporary .flv files, because Windows Explorer cannot copy locked files.
- You can also drag a video file from VideoCacheView into a folder of Windows Explorer or any other software that supports drag & drop of files.
Muutokset v1.97 - v1.98
- Fixed bug: When using invalid filename characters on the 'File description to generate the filename' field, the copy video files action was failed. Invalid filename characters are now replaced with '-' character.
Muutokset v1.96 - v1.97
- Fixed bug: The 'Open VideoCacheView' menu item of the tray icon didn't work.
Muutokset v1.95 - v1.96
- Fixed the column labels on the 'Choose Process' window.
- Added 2 accelerator keys.
Muutokset v1.94 - v1.95
- Added 'Put Icon On Tray' option.
Muutokset v1.93 - v1.94
- The title of the top web browser window is now automatically copied as the default filename in the 'Copy Video Files To...' window.
Muutokset v1.91 - v1.92
- VideoCacheView now displays the copied filename in the bottom status bar, when using the 'Copy Video Files To...' option.
Muutokset v1.90 - v1.91
- The 'Copy Video Files To...' window now allows you specify a description text for the video file. This description text will be used to create a good readable filename, instead of creating meaningless filename, like 'flaCC69.flv'. For example: If you specify 'Great YouTube Video' as the description text, the video filename will be Great YouTube Video.flv
- If this filename already exists and 'Copy as new name if filename already exists' option is checked, a counter will be added to the filename (For example: 'Great YouTube Video 1.flv', 'Great YouTube Video 2.flv', and so on)
Muutokset v1.87 - v1.90
Muutokset v1.86 - v1.87
- On Windows Vista/7/2008: The cache of Internet Explorer is now loaded from both the base cache folder and the 'Low' subfolder. (In the previous versions, only one of them was loaded, according to the last modified date/time of the index.dat file)
Muutokset v1.85 - v1.86
- Added 'Copy Filenames List' option.
Muutokset v1.84 - v1.85
- Fixed to work properly with the cache of Firefox 4 Beta.
Muutokset v1.83 - v1.84
- Fixed VideoCacheView to read the cache of Chrome Web browser even when it's opened and locks the cache files.
- Added option to use the 'Open With' feature on double-click. (In 'Advanced Options' window)
Muutokset v1.82 - v1.83
- The status bar now displays the total size of selected files in KB/MB. (Only existing files are accumulated)
Muutokset v1.81 - v1.82
- Added 'Open Selected File With' option, which allows you to play/open a video file with another application, instead of the default one.
Muutokset v1.80 - v1.81
- When you close a Web page with temporary flash video file, VideoCacheView now automatically removes the deleted temporary file, without the need to refresh the entire list (This change only works when 'Automatic File Size Refresh' is turned on).
Muutokset v1.78 - v1.80
- Fixed issue: VideoCacheView failed to detect .mp4 files if the server sent wrong content-type, like text/plain.
Muutokset v1.77 - v1.78
- VideoCacheView now allows you to choose what to do when you double-click on a video item - Show properties, play, or open URL in Web browser. (In 'Advanced Options' window)
Muutokset v1.76 - v1.77
- Fixed issue: When there was an opened Web page with a Java applet, VideoCacheView stopped responding (hang), without even the ability to kill the process. VideoCacheView was released properly only after closing the Web browser page containing the Java applet.
Muutokset v1.75 - v1.76
- Added 'Add Header Line To CSV/Tab-Delimited File' option. When this option is turned on, the column names are added as the first line when you export to csv or tab-delimited file.
Muutokset v1.72 - v1.75
- Added 'Automatic File Size Refresh' option. When this option is turned on, the file size of temporary .flv files is automatically refreshed, so you can easily watch the progress of the .flv download by the Web browser.
Muutokset v1.71 - v1.72
- Fixed bug: For some Web sites, the 'Content Type' value displayed for Firefox Web browser was incorrect.
Muutokset v1.70 - v1.71
- Fixed the problem with Firefox 3.6.4: Starting from this version of Firefox, the flash component is hosted is a separated .exe file (plugin-container.exe) instead of Firefox.exe, and that caused VideoCacheView to stop working with the temporary .flv files created by Firefox. This version of VideoCacheView fix the problem.
Muutokset v1.65 - v1.70
- Added 'Open File Folder' option.
- The video cache files are now listed during the cache scan process, instead of displaying them only when the scan process is finished.
Muutokset v1.61 - v1.65
- Added more command-line options to control which video items are displayed.
Muutokset v1.60 - v1.61
- Fixed bug: in some rare cases, VideoCacheView failed to locate the video files in the Temporary Folder.
Muutokset v1.57 - v1.60
- Added 'Stop' button to allow you to stop the video files scanning.
Muutokset v1.56 - v1.57
- Fixed a problem with crash/exception when reading the cache of Chrome Web browser.
Muutokset v1.55 - v1.56
- Fixed VideoCacheView to work with the cache index file of Opera 10.50
Muutokset v1.53 - v1.55
- Added 'Show Advanced Options Before First Load' under the Options menu. When this options is selected, you'll be able to choose the Web browsers that you want to use before the video list is loaded in the first time after you run VideoCacheView.
Muutokset v1.52 - v1.53
- Improved the performances of scanning the cache of Internet Explorer.
Muutokset v1.51 - v1.52
- Added sorting command-line options.
- Fixed VideoCacheView to automatically detect the cache folder of Opera 10.
Muutokset v1.50 - v1.51
- Added support for image files. Although this utility was created for extracting video files, some users requested to add image files. This options is disabled by default, because the cache may contains a lots of images.
- Fixed bug: In rare case, VideoCacheView crashed immediately after running it.
- Changed the 'Save Selected Items' option to 'Export Selected Items', because the word 'Save' confuse many users which think that this option save the video files themselves , while the real option that do this is 'Copy Selected Files To'.
Muutokset v1.45 - v1.50
- Added new option (In Advanced Options): Scan also the Temporary Folder for the following Web browsers. Allows you to get the flash files in Temporary Folder of other Web browsers that are not supported by VideoCacheView. Simply add the .exe filename of the browser, and VideoCacheView will grab its Temporary Folder flash files too.
Muutokset v1.43 - v1.45
- Added /copyalltemp command-line option - Copy all .flv (Flash) video files currently stored in the temporary folder. This option is very useful if you have some opened browser windows with video from YouTube, Metacafe, or others, and you want to save these video files into the desired folder, without displaying any user interface.
- Added /copymms command-line option - Convert .dat file of MMS stream into .wmv file.
- Fixed bug: Under Windows Vista/Windows 7 - In some circumstances, VideoCacheView didn't display all video files in the cache.
- Fixed bug: Under Windows 7, VideoCacheView failed to display video files stored in temporary folder. (Be aware that even after fixing the bug, you still have to run VideoCacheView as admin in order to view the files in temporary folder)
- When installing VideoCacheView with the installer (VideoCacheView_setup.exe) - "Save All Opened Flash Videos" shortcut is added.
Muutokset v1.42 - v1.43
- VideoCacheView now also allows you to play .flv files from the temporary folder.
Muutokset v1.41 - v1.42
- Added support for .SWF files (By default, this option is not enabled, because the cache may contains a lots of .SWF files, most of them are advertising)
Muutokset v1.40 - v1.41
- Added support for working with the cache files of Google Chrome 2.x
Muutokset v1.36 - v1.40
- Added support for audio files. (useful for music/songs/ringtones Web sites)
Muutokset v1.3.5 - v1.36
- Fixed bug: In some systems, VideoCacheView didn't display all files from Firefox cache.
Muutokset v1.30 - v1.3.5
- Temporary Folder - If there is more than one temp folder (For example: c:\temp and F:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp), VideoCacheView will now scan both of them.
- Fixed issues with long/short filenames with Temporary Folder.
- In 'Advanced Options' - Added an option to choose another temp folder.
- Fixed the focus issue after closing the Copy dialog-box.
Muutokset v1.25 - v1.30
- Added 'Load video files from...' in 'Advanced Options'. (Filter by Browser types/temporary folder)
Muutokset v1.21 - v1.25
- Added support for the cache of Chrome Web browser.
Muutokset v1.20 - v1.21
- Added support for temporary flv files of Safari Web browser.
Muutokset v1.15 - v1.20
- Added support for video files stored in the cache of Opera Web browser.
- Added support for temporary flv files of Google Chrome Web browser.
Muutokset v1.11 - v1.15
- Added support for mms streams stored in IE cache.
Muutokset v1.10 - v1.11
- Added AutoComplete to filename/folder text-boxes.
- Dilog-boxes are now resizable.
Muutokset v1.09 - v1.10
- VideoCacheView now can also extract flv files from the temporary folder of Windows. (Cache Type = 'Temporary Folder')