Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle NirSoft USBDeview (64-bit)
Muutokset v2.40 - v2.42
- Added 'Capabilities' column. You can read about the meaning of every string inside this column in this article: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff543095%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
Muutokset v2.37 - v2.40
- Added 'Sort On Every Update' option.
Muutokset v2.36 - v2.37
- Added 'Decode Serial Numbers' option. When it's turned on, a serial number that is encoded as hexadecimal string is decoded to Ascii.
Muutokset v2.35 - v2.36
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
Muutokset v2.30 - v2.35
- Added 'Reload USB Hub' option (Ctrl+R). When you select a USB hub item and use the 'Reload USB Hub' option, all USB devices connected to this hub are reconnected, including USB devices that you previously disconnected. Be aware that in order to use this option, you also have to turn on the 'Show USB Hubs' option (Ctrl+F7).
Muutokset v2.29 - v2.30
- Fixed bug on Windows Vista/7/8 with UAC turned on: USBDeview failed to remove USB devices when running without elevation.
Muutokset v2.28 - v2.29
- Fixed to display the correct Power value of USB 3.0 devices.
Muutokset v2.27 - v2.28
- Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Muutokset v2.26 - v2.27
- You can now use the 'Open In RegEdit' features on Windows Vista/7/8 (with UAC turned on) without running USBDeview.exe as Administrator. Elevation window will appear to confirm every action.
Muutokset v2.25 - v2.26
- Update for Windows 7/8/Vista/2008: USBDeview now extracts the real device name directly from hardware when the device is connected and the 'Retrieve USB Power/Version Information' option is turned on.
Muutokset v2.22 - v2.25
- Added new command-line options to disable and then enable again a device: /disable_enable, /disable_enable_by_serial , /disable_enable_by_drive , /disable_enable_by_class , /disable_enable_by_pid , /disable_enable_all
- You can now specify the device Instance ID string in the following command-line options: /disable, /enable, /remove, /disable_enable, /stop
- For example: USBDeview.exe /disable "USB\Vid_1058&Pid_1023\8539583490834690"
- You can now use the disable/enable/uninstall features on Windows Vista/7/8 (with UAC turned on) without running USBDeview.exe as Administrator. Elevation window will appear to confirm every action.
Muutokset v2.21 - v2.22
- Fixed USBDeview to add header line to the csv/tab-delimited files when exporting the USB information from command-line. In order to add the header line, you can use the /AddExportHeaderLine command-line option, or simply turn on the 'Add Header Line To CSV/Tab-Delimited File' option from the user interface.
Muutokset v2.20 - v2.21
- You can now use the disable/enable/remove command-line options according to the com number of a USB to serial device. For example: USBDeview.exe /disable_by_drive com62
Muutokset v2.18 - v2.20
- Update for Windows 8: It seems that on Windows 8, it's impossible to detect from the Registry whether a device is connected or disconnected, so instead of using the Registry, a device is displayed as connected if it has power/version information. Be aware that if the 'Retrieve USB Power/Version Information' option is turned off on Windows 8, all devices will displayed as disconnected.
Muutokset v2.17 - v2.18
- Fixed issue: The %drive% variable returned empty string for USB to serial devices.
Muutokset v2.16 - v2.17
- Fixed bug: When plugging 2 USB devices with the same pid/vid, USBDeview disabled/enabled/removed the wrong device.
Muutokset v2.15 - v2.16
- Added new variable to the execute command option: %usb_version%
Muutokset v2.12 - v2.15
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Fixed issue: The properties and the options windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Muutokset v2.11 - v2.12
- Fixed issue: USBDeview failed to detect some devices as connected, even if they were connected.
Muutokset v2.10 - v2.11
- Fixed USBDeview to detect the version/power information of Etron USB 3.0 host controller, and possibly other USB host controllers.
Muutokset v2.06 - v2.10
- Fixed the 'Last Plug/Unplug Date' value on Windows 7.
- Fixed the 'Device Mfg' value on Windows 7.
Muutokset v2.05 - v2.06
- Fixed bug: USBDeview freezed for a few seconds if there was a disconnected network drive on the system.
Muutokset v2.00 - v2.05
- Fixed the speed test error messages of USB 3.0 devices. Also, you can now submit the speed tests of USB 3.0 devices to http://usb3speed.nirsoft.net Web site
Muutokset v1.97 - v2.00
- Changed the USB status icons so it'll be much easier to distinguish between them, especially on small LCD monitors.
Muutokset v1.96 - v1.97
- Added more accelerator keys.
- Fixed the minimum size of Advanced Options window.
- Added a few more command-line options.
Muutokset v1.95 - v1.96
- Fixed to USBDeview to detect USB hubs (and probably some other devices) as connected.
Muutokset v1.92 - v1.95
- Added 'USB Version' column, which displays the USB version of the device. This column is active only when 'Retrieve USB Power/Version Information' option is turned on.
Muutokset v1.91 - v1.92
- Added 'Turn Off Device On Disable/Remove' option, only for Windows 7/2008/Vista. As opposed to Windows XP, Windows 7/2008/Vista doesn't turn off the USB device when you disable or 'Safely Remove' the device. This new option make a small Registry change to make Windows 7/2008/Vista behave like Windows XP and turn off the device after disable or 'Safely Remove' action. For more information: USB Port Remains Active for Disabled or Safely Removed USB Device.
- Be aware that this change takes effect only after reboot, and requires full admin rights (execute USBDeview.exe with 'Run As Administrator')