Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle NirSoft WirelessKeyView (64-bit)
Muutokset v1.72 - v2.00
Muutokset v1.70 - v1.72
Muutokset v1.68 - v1.70
- WPA2-PSK keys are now detected properly on Windows XP (In previous versions WirelessKeyView displayed them as WPA-PSK keys)
- The 'Last Modified' column is now also active on Windows XP.
Muutokset v1.67 - v1.68
- Fixed a bug in the 32-bit build without command-line support: On Windows 7/8/Vista/2008: WirelessKeyView created a new process of WirelessKeyView again and again...
Muutokset v1.66 - v1.67
- Added new build of WirelessKeyView without command-line support. In this version, you cannot extract wireless key data without displaying the user interface (Which means that /stab, /shtml and other export command-line options will not work in this build). The advantage of this build: There is a chance that this build will trigger less Antivirus alerts, simply because it cannot be used by hackers to grab wireless keys stealthily. This build is also compiled with different compiler options.
- Changed the name in the version resource from WirelessKeyView to WKV. Strangely, this change reduces the Antivirus alerts dramatically, at least for now.
Muutokset v1.65 - v1.66
- Added 'Last Modified' column (Works only on Windows Vista/7/8)
Muutokset v1.61 - v1.65
- Added 'Show SSIDs Without Key' option.
Muutokset v1.60 - v1.61
- In order to avoid from deletion by mistake, the delete menu item is now separated from the others. Also, the default answer for the delete question is No.
Muutokset v1.56 - v1.60
- WirelessKeyView now uses a new method to grab the wireless keys on Windows 7/8/2008: Instead of code injection, WirelessKeyView creates a child process that extracts the wireless keys. This means that you can use the 32-bit build of WirelessKeyView under Windows 7/8/2008 64-bit.
Muutokset v1.55 - v1.56
- Fixed issue: The properties and the 'Advanced Options' windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Muutokset v1.50 - v1.55
- Added /export and /import command-line options, which allows you to export/import wireless keys from command-line.
Muutokset v1.36 - v1.50
- Added export and import feature. You can now select one or more wireless keys, export them into a file (with File -> Export Selected Items or Ctrl+E) and then import these keys into another computer (With File -> Import Keys From Export File or Ctrl+I). Be aware that the import feature only works with Windows XP/SP3 or later (including Windows 2008/7/Vista). The export feature works on every system starting from Windows XP/SP1. Read the 'Export And Import Wireless Keys' section for more information about this new feature.
- Added 3 new columns, only for Windows 7/2008/Vista: Authentication, Encryption, Connection Type (ESS for infrastructure network, IBSS for ad-hoc network).
Muutokset v1.35 - v1.36
- Fixed bug on Windows 7/2008/Vista: WirelessKeyView truncated the key after 32 characters.