Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle NirSoft NetworkTrafficView (64-bit)
Muutokset v1.87 - v1.90
- Added option to group by source address or destination address.
Muutokset v1.86 - v1.87
- Fixed bug: NetworkTrafficView failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
Muutokset v1.85 - v1.86
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
Muutokset v1.81 - v1.82
- Added columns names ('IP Address' and 'Adapter Name') to the adapters list on the 'Capture Options' window.
Muutokset v1.80 - v1.81
- Added integration with IPNetInfo utility
Muutokset v1.78 - v1.80
- Added 'Host Names and IP Addresses' to the 'Addresses Display Mode'.
Muutokset v1.77 - v1.78
- Fixed bug: The 'Promiscuous Mode' check-box in the 'Capture Options' window was not saved to the configuration file.
Muutokset v1.76 - v1.77
- Added /cfg command-line option, which instructs NetworkTrafficView to use a config file in another location instead if the default config file, for example:
- NetworkTrafficView.exe /cfg "%AppData%\NetworkTrafficView.cfg"
- Added 'Show Time In GMT' option.
Muutokset v1.75 - v1.76
- Added 'Maximum Packet Size' column. For TCP connections that transfers significant amount of data, the value under this column represents the actual MTU.
Muutokset v1.70 - v1.75
- Added option to group by service name - http, https, ftp, and so on. (In 'Advanced Options' window).
Muutokset v1.65 - v1.70
- Added option to group by IP country (In 'Advanced Options' window). This feature requires to download IP address to country file (the file of software77.net or the GeoLite City database).
Muutokset v1.62 - v1.65
- The 'First Packet Time', 'Last Packet Time', and 'Duration' columns now display more accurate result when using the WinPcap driver or the Microsoft Network Monitor driver, version 3.4 or greater. That's because NetworkTrafficView takes the capture timestamps provided by these drivers instead of taking the current date/time from the system at the moment that NetworkTrafficView analyzes the packet.
- Added 'Latency' column, which calculates and displays the network latency in milliseconds. It calculates the time difference from the moment that the client sends the first packet and the moment that the response received from the server. The result is usually very similar to what you get if you ping to the same address.
- Be aware that this column is only active when the Packet Direction Grouping (In 'Advanced Options' window) is 'Display both packet directions in a single line'. Also, to get accurate results, you should use the WinPcap driver or the Microsoft Network Monitor driver (version 3.4 or later) to capture the packets.
Muutokset v1.61 - v1.62
- Fixed the flickering problem on Windows 7.
Muutokset v1.60 - v1.61
- Fixed the flickering problem on Windows 7.
Muutokset v1.57 - v1.60
- Added 'Load From Capture File' option. This option allows you to load a capture file created by WinPcap/Wireshark (Requires the WinPcap driver) or a capture file created by Microsoft Network Monitor driver (Requires the Network Monitor driver 3.x) and then display the network traffic statistics, exactly like the traffic statistics you get with a live capture.
- Added /load_file_pcap and /load_file_netmon command-line options.
Muutokset v1.56 - v1.57
- Fixed bug: NetworkTrafficView displayed the process filename incorrectly.
Muutokset v1.55 - v1.56
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
- Fixed issue: The properties dialog-box and other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Muutokset v1.50 - v1.55
- Added support for GeoLite City database. You can now download the GeoLite City database (GeoLiteCity.dat.gz), put it in the same folder of NetworkTrafficView.exe, and NetworkTrafficView will automatically use it to get the country/city information for every IP address.
Muutokset v1.42 - v1.50
- Added option to save/load the configuration of NetworkTrafficView.
- Added command-line support: You can now run NetworkTrafficView to capture traffic for the specified number of seconds, and then save the result into tab-delimited/csv/xml/html file, without displaying any user interface.
- For example:
- NetworkTrafficView.exe /shtml c:\temp\traffic.html /CaptureTime 20 /Sort "~Total Data Size"
Muutokset v1.41 - v1.42
- Fixed bug: When opening the 'Capture Options' dialog-box after Network Monitor Driver 3.x was previously selected, NetworkTrafficView switched back to Raw Sockets mode.
Muutokset v1.40 - v1.41
- Fixed NetworkTrafficView to sort Ipv4 addresses correctly.
Muutokset v1.35 - v1.40
- Added option to filter by the duration of every packets statistics line (In 'Display Filter Options' window).
Muutokset v1.31 - v1.35
- Added option to choose the displayed speed unit: kB/Sec, KiB/Sec, MB/Sec, MiB/Sec, or Mbps.
Muutokset v1.30 - v1.31
- The speed filter now allows you to specify non-interger values (e.g: 0.5 KB/Sec)
- Fixed the problem with Windows 2000 appeared on version v1.30
Muutokset v1.25 - v1.30
- Added new option: 'Display only items with speed above...' (In Display Filter Options window)
- Added new option: Display only items with minimum number of packets (In Display Filter Options window)
Muutokset v1.20 - v1.25
- Added 'Source Country' and 'Destination Country' columns, which displays the country of the specified IPv4 addresses. In order to activate this feature, you have to download the IP to countries file from this Web page, and then put the downloaded IpToCountry.csv file in the same folder of the .exe file.
- Fixed the accelerator key of 'Stop Capture' (F6)
Muutokset v1.15 - v1.20
- Added 'Start As Hidden' option. When this option and 'Put Icon On Tray' option are turned on, the main window of NetworkTrafficView will be invisible on start.
Muutokset v1.10 - v1.15
- Added 5 new columns which counts the flags of all TCP packets: TCP Ack, TCP Push, TCP Reset, TCP Sin, and TCP Fin.
Muutokset v1.05 - v1.10
- Added 'Put Icon On Tray' option.
Muutokset v1.00 - v1.05
- Added new general grouping mode: Group by process.