Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle NirSoft MultiMonitorTool (64-bit)
Muutokset v1.82 - v1.83
- Added 'Show Duplicate Monitors' option. On version 1.80, a bug that caused MultiMonitorTool to display the same monitor more than once was fixed, but it seems that on some systems, this bug fix may cause MultiMonitorTool to ignore a second monitor. So if you don't see all monitors on your system, you should try to turn on the 'Show Duplicate Monitors' option...
Muutokset v1.64 - v1.75
- Added new columns: Monitor ID, Monitor Key, Monitor String, Monitor Name, Monitor Serial Number. (The values of 'Monitor Name' and 'Monitor Serial Number' columns are taken from the EDID data of the monitor)
- Fixed bug: The Left-Top column displayed the coodinates as top-left instead of left-top.
Muutokset v1.63 - v1.64
- Added 'Always On Top' option for the preview window.
Muutokset v1.61 - v1.63
- Added 'Always On Top' option.
Muutokset v1.55 - v1.61
- Added 'Move All Windows To Primary Monitor' option (Ctrl+Shift+F1), which allows you to easily move all windows from all monitors to the primary monitor.
Muutokset v1.51 - v1.55
- Added 'Sort On Every Update' option. If it's turned on, MultiMonitorTool will sort the list of monitors and the list of Windows, every time that there is a change.
Muutokset v1.50 - v1.51
- Added 'Clear Recent Files List' option.
Muutokset v1.45 - v1.50
- You can now choose to load the most recent 5 monitor configurations from the tray menu.
Muutokset v1.40 - v1.45
- Added /PreviewOnly command-line option, which allows you to run MultiMonitorTool in monitor preview only mode. In this mode, only the monitor preview window is displayed. Example:
- MultiMonitorTool.exe /PreviewOnly \\.\DISPLAY1
Muutokset v1.35 - v1.40
- Added option to save the monitors list to html/xml/csv/comma-delimited file from command-line
Muutokset v1.32 - v1.35
- Added option to choose another font (name and size) for using on the main window.
Muutokset v1.31 - v1.32
- Fixed bug: MultiMonitorTool failed to detect windows that their top-left and right-bottom points are not located in any valid monitor. MultiMonitorTool also failed to move these windows with /MoveWindow command-line option.
Muutokset v1.30 - v1.31
- When you run MultiMonitorTool, it now automatically selects the monitor that you selected in the previous time you used MultiMonitorTool.
- Added /SelectedMonitior command-line option, which allows you to open MultiMonitorTool with the selected monitor you need. For example: MultiMonitorTool.exe /SelectedMonitior \\.\DISPLAY2
Muutokset v1.26 - v1.30
- Added 'Maximum Resolution' column.
- Added 'Set Maximum Resolution' option.
- Added /setmax command-line option.
- Fixed the status-bar flickering.
Muutokset v1.25 - v1.26
- Added command-line support for moving windows from all monitors to the primary monitor: MultiMonitorTool.exe /MoveWindow Primary All
- Added /SetNextPrimary command-line option.
Muutokset v1.21 - v1.25
- Added 'Start As Hidden' option. When this option and 'Put Icon On Tray' option are turned on, the main window of MultiMonitorTool will be invisible on start.
- Added /StartAsHidden command-line option.
- Added 'Monitor Preview Window' to the tray menu.
Muutokset v1.20 - v1.21
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Fixed issue: The properties dialog-box and other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
Muutokset v1.15 - v1.20
- Added new command-line options: /MonitorPreviewWindow , /PreviewMode , /DrawCursorPreview , and more...
Muutokset v1.10 - v1.15
- Added 'Load Recent Monitors Config' menu, which allows you to easily load the last 10 monitors configurations that you previously saved or loaded.
Muutokset v1.05 - v1.10
- Added 'Draw Cursor In Monitor Preview' option.
- Fixed the /WindowLeft, /WindowTop, /WindowWidth, /WindowHeight command-line options to work even if the window remains in the same monitor.
Muutokset v1.00 - v1.05
- Added 'Orientation' column (Default, 90 Degrees, 180 Degrees, or 270 Degrees)
- The display orientation is now saved into the monitors configuration file, and the orientation of the monitor is updated when you load the monitors configuration file.
- Added 'Next' option to the /MoveWindow command-line parameter, which allows you to move the window to the next monitor.
- Added 4 new command-line parameters: /WindowLeft, /WindowTop, /WindowWidth, /WindowHeight - which allows you to set the desired window size/position when moving the window to another monitor with /MoveWindow command-line option