Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle NirSoft FirefoxDownloadsView
Muutokset v1.37 - v1.38
- The 'Use New Firefox 20 Download Manager' option is now turned on by default.
Muutokset v1.36 - v1.37
- Added /cfg command-line option, which instructs FirefoxDownloadsView to use a config file in another location instead if the default config file, for example:
- FirefoxDownloadsView.exe /cfg "%AppData%\FirefoxDownloadsView.cfg"
- Fixed the flickering problem occurred on Windows 7, while scrolling the downloads list.
Muutokset v1.35 - v1.36
- Added /UseNewFirefoxDM command-line option.
Muutokset v1.33 - v1.35
- Added support for the new download manager of Firefox 20. In order to activate it, you have to turn on the following option: Options -> Use New Firefox 20 Download Manager.
- Be aware that some of the information, like Start Time, End Time, Duration is missing in the new download manager of Firefox, and thus FirefoxDownloadsView cannot display it.
- You can still switch to the old download manager and get full downloads information: Simply type 'About:Config' in Firefox, and then set the browser.download.useToolkitUI option to true.
Muutokset v1.32 - v1.33
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Fixed issue: The properties and the other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Muutokset v1.31 - v1.32
- Fixed bug: FirefoxDownloadsView failed to load the downloads list if the profile path contained non-English characters.
Muutokset v1.30 - v1.31
- Fixed bug: FirefoxDownloadsView froze for a few seconds if a downloaded filename was located on disconnected network drive.
Muutokset v1.25 - v1.30
- Added 'Put Icon On Tray'.
Muutokset v1.20 - v1.25
- The refresh option now works more smoothly, without loading the entire list again.
- Added Auto Refresh option. When it's turned on, the downloads list is automatically refreshed every time that a change in the downloads database file is detected.
Muutokset v1.15 - v1.20
- Added 'Status' column - Succeeded, Failed, or Canceled.