Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Muutokset v22.214.171.1240 - v126.96.36.1990 Beta
Muutokset v188.8.131.520 - v184.108.40.2060
- Upgrading from a previous version on Windows Vista or Windows 7 may sometimes result in the protection module starting with a delay. (Fixed)
- The protection module does not start with Windows under under certain conditions. (Fixed)
- Scans sometimes complete prematurely. (Fixed)
Muutokset v1.62 - v220.127.116.110
Muutokset v1.60 - v1.62
- New advanced program updater improves upgrade speed and reduces needed bandwidth.
- Enhanced Chameleon (v1.61) technologies to handle the latest threats.
- Simplified PRO trial option in the installer.
- Installation wizard now includes more information and guidance.
- Streamlined and optimized database update module.
- Updated System Requirements.
- Logs enhanced to show drives and paths scanned.
- Fixed bug with scheduled scans.
- Korean language now displayed correctly in language drop down menu.
Muutokset v1.50.1 - v1.60
- New Features:
- Malwarebytes Chameleon technology gets Malwarebytes Anti-Malware running even when blocked by infection.
- Incremental updates (paid version only).
- Ability to password protect key program settings. (paid version only)
- Improved reliability and performance of the update process.
- Detection and removal engine enhancements.
- System tray icon now dynamically displays selected language.
- Settings for Protection Module behavior can be changed without protection being active.
- Improved DOR (Delete On Reboot) technology to enhance threat removal process.
- Restructured log formats to include greater detail on system information and detected threats.
- Improved error messages to make them more user friendly.
- Scheduled updates now occur within 15 minutes of scheduled time.
- Custom log locations now displayed in Logs tab.
- Protection logs can be saved in custom locations.
- Program version release date now displayed on About tab.
- Issues Fixed:
- Fix for database not updating properly on Czech installations of Microsoft Windows.
- Fix for certain scenarios where scans failed to complete.