Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle GoldBug Instant Messenger
Muutokset v1.9 - v2.1
- Main UI Changes:
- - Virtual keyboard for sensitive fields added. Please double-click to
- activate (e.g. Login tab or SMP-Funktion in the chat pop-up window). All authentication fields support the keyboards. The SMP
- mechanism does as well. English and German layouts currently provided.
- - Display received StarBeam File Sharing information in participant windows.
Muutokset v0.9.05 - v0.9.07
- (1) Adaptive Echo (AE) Released. A new era begins: Hansel and Gretel can communicate without letting the Wicked Witch know. Because your network will learn from connections: Next to "Full Echo" (messages are sent to every connected neighbor and hop on and on to further neighbors, "P2P") and "Half Echo" (message is sent only to one connected neighbor for one dedicated hop/transfer, "F2F") and "Echo-Accounts" (only defined neighbors are allowed to connect, "Web-of-Trust") now with "Adaptive Echo" a learning, smart network will be established based on AE-Tokens. Adaptive Echo provides exclusiveness between nodes, knowing the token. That means, a node/kernel will send the message not to all connected neighbors, but only to those, who knwo the token. As the Wicked Witch does not know the token, Hansel and Gretel are free. See further explanation inside the Messenger. Please note that version 0.9.07 (Adaptive Echo release) removes compatibility with all previous versions. Hence, please update yourself and your friends with a new installation and key-exchange.
- (2) The App will now join the default common developer e*IRC/Buzz channel automatically after startup.
- (3) Improved StarBeam FileSharing.
- (4) Improved the SCTP implementation with respect to large data transfers. Added an SCTP listener to spot-on-neighbors.txt startup-connection-file.
- (5) Gui Improvements and Tooltip-Updates.
- (6) Compile Flag for GoldBug is now found in: GUI/spot-on-defines.h. (just replace in the spot-on.sf.net source the /ui and .pro files for GB)
- (7) Upgraded Libraries: Qt to version 5.3.1 on Windows and OpenSSL to version 1.0.1h on OS X and Windows.
Muutokset v0.9.04 - v0.9.05
- (1) Implemented Project Chat Server. GlodBug now connects automatically to a chat server. For that, the file "spot-on-neighbors.txt" has been added with server-information of the project test server. The application will process the contents of the file after a new installation. Neighbor connections will be set to connected directly after the login. Please restart your application after initial key creation. Please note that the file "spot-on-neighbors.txt" is expected to reside within the directory that houses the GB executable.
- (2) Added a default E*IRC/Buzz developer's channel, so you can join and find other users and developers on the default project chat server.
- (3) For E*IRC/Buzz-Channels now salt values are - next to hash keys - mandatory, in case you create an own IRC room. In case you send a magnet to friends for your IRC-room/-channel, then the hash and salt will be automatically included.
- (4) Optimized GUI-Layout for Windows 8.1. Tablets (e.g. 7"-8").
Muutokset v0.9.02 - v0.9.04
Muutokset v0.9 - v0.9.02
Muutokset v0.8 - v0.9
- (1) Launch of the public project server for test purposes: DNS: tulip.cloud.tilaa.com
- (2) Massive Kernel and further improvements.
- (3) Use a separate key for computing local keyed hashes: Generating now more than 8 Keys.
- (4) Ability to copy e-mail key pairs of friends.
- (5) Import and export of Keys (tools menu).
- (6) Added menu buttons for to be build tablet modi.
- (7) Pop-up Chat Windows malfunctioning has been corrected: Sound available.
- (8) Introduced authentication timers (15 seconds) to secure D/H exchanges.
- (9) Upgraded to Qt 5.2.0 and OpenSSL 1.0.1f on Windows.
Muutokset v0.6 - v0.7
Muutokset v0.5 - v0.6