Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle GlassWire
Muutokset v2.0.80 - v2.0.84
Muutokset v1.2.120 - v2.0.78
Muutokset v1.2.74 - v1.2.76
Muutokset v1.2.71 beta - v1.2.73
Muutokset v1.0.43 beta - v1.0.44 beta
- This update is signed with a new SHA256 certificate plus it also has some minor bug fixes.
Muutokset v1.0.30 beta - v1.0.35 beta
- GlassWire is now translated to German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese. Go to the top left "GlassWire" menu to choose your language.
- If GlassWire itself is blocked from accessing the Internet the firewall will warn you that you may miss software updates and your suspicious host list won't be updated.
- Rate limiting added for remote servers.
- We fixed many bugs reported by users. Thank you for your support and happy holidays!
Muutokset v1.0.25 beta - v1.0.28 beta
- – User interface optimizations including showing “away” time in the bottom mini graph and darker easier to read text.
- – Security improvements including remote access passwords encrypted on the hard drive and remote access rate limiting along with a password strength indicator.
- – There were also quite a few bug fixes, for example if you had trouble making a remote connection this bug is now fixed. We also improved GlassWire’s resource usage and we’ll continue to do so even more as time goes on. Some crashes users reported were also fixed. Also now users without an admin password on their computer (not recommended) can change GlassWire’s settings.
Muutokset v1.0.21 beta - v1.0.23 beta
- Service description added to the Windows Service Manager.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused GlassWire to crash if the Windows Firewall was disabled.
- Alert numbers added to the GlassWire taskbar icon.
- Ugly font problems some users experienced on Surface tablets and other hardware fixed.
- Pin to taskbar is now unchecked by default in the installer.
- Fixed a problem where GlassWire looked ugly in remote desktop sessions.
- Fixed a driver issue where some users reported a BSOD.Fixed a problem where some users saw only "visualizing network" with no graph data.
- Many other small bug fixes and improvements. Thank you for your feedback and bug reports.