Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle Blu-Disc Studio MX
Muutokset v2.2 - v3.0
Muutokset v2.0 build 121 - v2.2
Muutokset v2.0 build 119 - v2.0 build 121
- * AutoAction replaced on the property "AUTO button" - now uses the "Press ENTER" action and its animation.
- * Undo now works for Highlight in the Action matrix.
- * "Number of additional playitems" moved to the project properties.
- * In the Project properties added: "General -> Use Action Sound only for Enter" and "Streams -> Switch audio tracks in menu before Play movie".
- * Added "Clear other directions" in the Auto-assign actions.
- * Added MUI Generator version checking (may be false positives - please report).
- * Added effects for the Slide-animation.
- * Bugfix.
Muutokset 2.0 build 118 - v2.0 build 119
- * Added delay for the Activated state.
- * Now you can move the audio and subtitle streams up and down in the Property window.
- * Export and import are added to the SWITCH window.
- * Now "Include current and selected state" adds these states to the static part of the group animation, if the group does not contain any buttons.
- * Now object (constant) animation does not reset between pages.
- * Added ability to specify a list of chapters in the Wizard.
- * If you add a line with "*" in the anim-file, the animation will stop at the last frame.
- * Added two functions in the script to jump between chapters: jumpNextMark and jumpPrevMark.
- * Auto-action added for the button.
- * Added option "Allow empty states in buttons" in the Project properties.
- * Added ability to configure the available languages in the program settings (File -> Languages).
- * Now you can specify anim-file for loading process.
- * Added button to center the loading images.
- * Added "Resume negative delay" in the Project properties.
- * Cleaning the GPR at disc startup added to the Project properties.
- * Update assets now enabled by default, and moved to the Project properties (read help).
- * User settings now moved to the user's documents (Documents\Blu-Disc Studio (MX)).
- * Global bugfix.
- * Global update of the help, FAQ added.