Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle Audacity (Portable)
Muutokset v2.4.1 - v2.4.2 RC1
Muutokset v2.3.3 - v2.4.0
Muutokset v2.4.0 RC5 - v2.4.0 RC6
Muutokset v2.3.3 RC2 - v2.3.3 RC3
Muutokset v2.3.2 - v2.3.3 RC2
Muutokset v2.3.1 - v2.3.2
Muutokset v2.3.1 - v2.3.2 RC
Muutokset v2.3.0 - v2.3.1
Muutokset v2.2.2 - v2.3.0
Muutokset v2.2.2 - v2.3.0 RC3
Muutokset v2.2.2 - v2.3.0 RC2
Muutokset v2.2.1 - v2.2.2
Muutokset v2.2.1 - v2.2.2 Beta
Muutokset v2.2.1 RC2 - v2.2.1 RC3
Muutokset v2.1.3 - v2.2.0
Muutokset v2.1.2 - v2.1.3
Muutokset v2.1.2 - v2.1.3 RC1
Muutokset v2.0.6 - v2.1.0
- Changes and Improvements:
- * Effects:
- * LADSPA, VST and Audio Unit (OS X) effects now support real-time preview,
- save/load of user presets and saving effect settings across sessions.
- Note: Real-time preview does not yet support latency compensation.
- * VST effects now support import/export of FXB preset banks.
- * Shell VST effects that host multiple plugins are now supported.
- * All Effect Menu items (built-in or plugin) can now be used in a Chain.
- * Items in the Effect, Generate or Analyze Menus can be sorted or grouped
- by name, publisher or class of effect.
- * Noise Removal is improved and renamed to "Noise Reduction".
- * Change Speed has new time controls for current and new length. You can
- now enter the speed change as a multiplier e.g. "2" is twice as fast.
- * New "Crossfade Tracks" effect can be used for crossfading two tracks.
- This replaces Cross Fade In and Cross Fade Out.
- * Nyquist Prompt and most shipped Nyquist effects now have Preview button.
- * Interface:
- * Redesigned Meter Toolbars: The default shows separate Record and Playback
- Meters, half-height so they can be wider while docked, in gradient style.
- * A frequency selection can now be made (and spectral edit effects applied
- to those frequencies) when in a spectrogram view. You can also create
- or adjust frequency selections in a new "Spectral Selection Toolbar"
- (available at View > Toolbars).
- * Transcription Toolbar (Play-at-speed) can now loop play and cut-preview.
- * Timer Record now saves recordings automatically into an existing project.
- * New Armenian translation.
- * Operating system and sound device support:
- * (Windows) Audacity 2.1.0 requires Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) or XP SP2
- (64-bit), Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1.
- * (Windows) Audacity is now compiled using Visual Studio 2013.
- * (Windows) Recording with WASAPI host now includes experimental support
- for physical inputs (up to 24-bit depth) as well as loopback recording.
- * (OS X) 10.10 (Yosemite) is now supported including Apple Audio Units.
- * Please report any issues with WASAPI recording/playback or Yosemite
- to http://audacity.sourceforge.net/contact/#feedback .
- * (Linux Ubuntu) Under Unity, keyboard shortcuts are not visible in the
- Audacity menus. Keyboard shortcuts are visible if you install the classic
- GNOME Flashback interface or under Unity if you open Audacity with the
- UBUNTU_MENUPROXY=0 environment variable. Audacity compiled from source
- will ship with src/audacity.desktop.in set to UBUNTU_MENUPROXY=0 but it
- will remain up to distributions to use this desktop file.
- Bug fixes:
- * Interface:
- * Typing "j" or "k" in a label track activated the "move cursor" shortcut.
- * Spectrogram log (f) view displayed incorrectly until vertically zoomed.
- * Fixed crash after zooming out on vertical scale beyond +/-1.0.
- * Selections made with Selection Toolbar were not restored after Undo.
- * Undo could fail silently if a selection included/touched a clip boundary.
- * Imports and Exports
- * If there were invalid FFmpeg libs in system PATH this prevented Audacity
- recognising the installed FFmpeg or the FFmpeg specified in audacity.cfg.
- * Mac OS X:
- * Fix uninitialized buffer - this should correct playback buzz or crackle
- where the upper of multiple tracks started with or contained white space.
- * Device names were corrupted when using system language other than English.
- * Fixed crashes using (external program).
- * Waves v9 Audio Units should now work correctly.
- * GNU/Linux:
- * Fix "Audacity already running" error when using the command-line or
- context menu to open multiple or further files.
- * Fix segfault exporting an FFmpeg format to an unwritable folder.
- * Fix silent failure exporting FFmpeg, MP2 or OGG to an unwritable folder.
- * Fix ENTER activated an effect when OK button was greyed out.
- * Addendum:
- * The previous Audacity 2.0.6 version fixed an issue that projects did not
- reopen correctly if they contained tracks having 2^31 samples or greater
- of audio (just over 13.5 hours at 44100 Hz).
Muutokset v2.0.5 - v2.0.6
- better user interface for Keyboard Preferences
- streamlining of several Menus
- LV2 now supported on all platforms, and improved VST settings interface
- translations updated, including adding Tamil language
- other improvements, including to import/export and ease of installation on Mac OS X
- Bug Fixes:
- user interface bug fixes to Region Restore, dragging selections, and many others
- effects bug fixes to add missing effects to Chains, fix accuracy of Analyze > Contrast, fix accuracy of Noise Removal attack and decay, and improve speed of Nyquist effects on OS X and Linux
- other bug fixes to Timeline after Loop Play, Transcription Toolbar, and Linux build issues
Muutokset v2.0.4 - v2.0.5
Muutokset v2.0.2 - v2.0.3
- Bug fixes
- Crash using Undo whilst time-shifting a track.
- Crash using Repair if the selection extended into an empty track.
- Export Multiple didn't prevent export if there was no audio or all audio was muted. This allowed export of small invalid files.
- Time Track
- Loop Play of a speeded-up track inserted silence.
- Playback and rendering was significantly inaccurate, creating audible and visual glitches.
- The mnemonics character "&" was read out by screen readers in most of the Preferences choices.
- NVDA did not read static text in most dialogs. Text can now be read by using INSERT + B.
- JAWS and Window-eyes misread the "Duration" control in Silence Generator.
- Toolbar buttons could not be pressed by ENTER
- Other interface bug fixes.
- Changes and Improvements
- The SoX Resampler library (libsoxr) has replaced libresample in Audacity releases, offering both higher quality and greater speed. .
- Time Tracks new features
- "Set Range" now changes only the range of the Time Track, preserving the pitch/speed set by any existing warp points.
- Vertical scale added with options for linear and logarithmic display and interpolation.
- Upper and lower speed limits will now be remembered when saving and reopening a project in 2.0.3. Warp points in projects saved by previous Audacity versions will be correctly restored in 2.0.3.
- Warp points saved in a 2.0.3 project will be preserved if opened in previous versions but playback and display will be incorrect.
- New effects
- Studio Fade Out (uses a filtered "S" curve).
- Adjustable Fade (accessible effect for creating partial fades and adjustable fade shapes).
- Bass and Treble (replaces Bass Boost).
- Real sample rates up to 384000 Hz are now supported for playback and recording in high resolution devices (the maximum is up to 192000 Hz for Windows DirectSound host).
- Labeled Regions in Edit Menu is renamed to "Labeled Audio" and now allows splits to be placed at point labels. Labeled audio regions that touch without overlapping are treated as separate regions. Overlapping labeled audio regions are treated as a single region.
- New Croatian translation of Audacity.
- CMake is required in order to build libsoxr.
Muutokset v2.0.2 - v2.0.3 RC1
Muutokset v2.0 - v2.0.1
- Bug fixes
- Interface Selection Toolbar: a value for the previous whole second displayed if the value was close to a whole second.
- Finding zero crossings could cause the selection to expand into white space at either side of the clip.
- Clips did not drag to another track if mouse was over a selection.
- Mixer Board: Rendering four tracks resulted in a redundant Track Strip followed by a crash.
- Imports, Exports and Files
- Exporting to WAV or AIFF led to a "Libsndfile says" error or corrupted output due to order of metadata in imported files.
- (Mac) Fixed crashes importing MP3 files on PPC machines.
- (Linux Ubuntu) .Aup files could not be associated with Audacity (they opened in the web browser instead).
- Effects and Analysis
- Normalize: Fixed issues where normalization could be to wrong value if applied with DC offset correction, or if applied to "read-directly" WAV and AIFF files before On-Demand completed.
- Sliding Time Scale: fixed an audible discontinuity at the beginning of the processed selection; fixed a serious quality problem on Linux 64-bit.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
- including fix to prevent zooming with mouse wheel or ball scrolling the content off-screen.
- Changes and Improvements
- Shortcuts can now be added in Keyboard Preferences to items in the Generate, Effect or Analyze menus, including user-added plug-ins.
- Nyquist Effect plug-ins can now be added to Chains.
- New "Paulstretch" effect for extreme slowdown without pitch change.
- New "Sample Data Export" Analyze effect for exporting a file containing amplitude values for each sample in the selection.
- New Preference (off by default) to import files On-Demand (without seek ability) when using the optional FFmpeg library.
- New Preference (off by default) to retain labels when deleting a selection that snaps to the label without extending past it.
- (Windows installer) New option to reset Preferences on next launch.
- (Mac) Audacity now has excellent compatibility with the VoiceOver screen reader. For details, please see http://manual.audacityteam.org/help/manual/man/accessibility.html#mac.
- CleanSpeech Mode (no longer supported) will not now be enabled even if it was enabled by an earlier version of Audacity.
- Added Serbian (Latin and Cyrillic) translations.