Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle aMSN (Alvaro's Messenger)
Muutokset v0.98.4 - v0.98.9
- While the aMSN team has been less active recently than it was in previous years, we are still alive, and to prove it, we’re releasing a new version today! aMSN 0.98.9 is now available for download!
- After such a long time in the making, aMSN 0.98.9 is more than just a bugfix release, it’s the latest development code with all the new features and stability/security fixes that you’ve been waiting for.
- The reason you see 0.98.9 and not 0.98.5 is that this release is “almost” 0.99. In 0.99, which will be released (hopefully) soon, we will implement the new MSNP18 protocol version, which will enable signing in at multiple locations, offline messages, and hopefully audio and video calls too. 0.98.9 is the same as a 0.99 release but without MSNP18 support, this way you get the latest stable release just before we upgrade the protocol.
Muutokset v0.98.3 - v0.98.4
- aMSN 0.98.4 is out, in the spirit of the holiday season! It contains several bugfixes, including the bug which made you unable to read Offline Messages.
- This should be our last bugfix release before 0.99, in which we will enable Audio/Video calls again, as we’ve been working hard on implementing the newest P2P protocol changes.
Muutokset v0.97 - v0.97.1
- No major feature was added, but many bug fixes were made to make this release as stable as possible (Refer to the changelog for list of all fixes done).
- This release also fixes a major critical bug caused by a recent change in the protocol of the MSN servers that prevents all previous releases from connecting to the server.