Auto Kill Any Process v2.2
Vista / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
These features can come in handy if you want to clean up a batch of related processes, after working with any application, or if you want to clear a set of expendable processes before starting another RAM intensive application, or to automatically get rid of reincarnating processes.
The process names to be targeted by the user are defined in a "hitlist" file.
Here are some key features:
- Ability to kill multiple processes, at once, from a single hitlist
- Ability to automatically kill processes that keeps coming back, even after their termination
- Add to windows startup, to terminate stubborn startup processes
- Can run in SILENT MODE – without any prompts or messages (one time configuration needed)
- Can be minimized to System Tray to silently MONITOR and KILL reincarnating processes
- Allows multiple hitlists, with a choice to save any one particular combination
- Choose the above combination during execution or in the settings window
- Kill individual running processes, useful for NOT RESPONDING processes
- Kill individual processes, from a hitlist also, instead of killing ALL of them
- Provides log entry for the each termination, so users can know the termination status of each process
- Error log also available, to help understand any problem and to report bugs
- Auto clearing of termination logs, to save disk space
1Lisenssi- ja käyttöjärjestelmä(t)-kohtien tiedot koskevat ohjelman uusinta versiota.