Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle VidCoder
Muutokset v2.60 - v2.63
Muutokset v2.59 - v2.60
Muutokset v2.58 - v2.59
Muutokset v2.57 - v2.58
Muutokset v2.56 - v2.57
Muutokset v2.55 - v2.56
Muutokset v2.54 - v2.55
Muutokset v2.53 - v2.54
Muutokset v2.52 - v2.53
Muutokset v2.51 - v2.52
Muutokset v2.50 - v2.51
Muutokset v2.49 - v2.50
Muutokset v2.46 - v2.47
Muutokset v2.45 - v2.46
Muutokset v2.38 Beta - v2.44
Muutokset v2.37 Beta - v2.38 Beta
Muutokset v2.34 Beta - v2.37 Beta
Muutokset v2.33 Beta - v2.34 Beta
Muutokset v2.32 Beta - v2.33 Beta
Muutokset v2.31 Beta - v2.32 Beta
Muutokset v2.30 Beta - v2.31 Beta
Muutokset v2.29 Beta - v2.30 Beta
Muutokset v2.28 Beta - v2.29 Beta
Muutokset v2.27 Beta - v2.28 Beta
Muutokset v2.26 Beta - v2.27 Beta
Muutokset v2.25 Beta - v2.26 Beta
Muutokset v2.24 beta - v2.25 Beta
Muutokset v2.23 beta - v2.24 beta
Muutokset v2.22 Beta - v2.23 beta
Muutokset v2.14 beta - v2.18 Beta
Muutokset v2.13 beta - v2.14 beta
Muutokset v2.10 Beta - v2.12 Beta
Muutokset v1.5.31 - v1.5.32
Muutokset v2.9 Beta - v2.10 Beta
Muutokset v2.8 Beta - v2.9 Beta
Muutokset v2.6 Beta - v2.7 Beta
Muutokset v2.5 Beta - v2.6 Beta
Muutokset v2.4 Beta - v2.5 Beta
Muutokset v2.3 Beta - v2.4 Beta
- Added CPU throttling option. This can limit the number of processor cores available to VidCoder for encoding.
- Changed the way the portable version locates the database file. It will now favor using the database file beside the portable executable rather than the one in %appdata%.
- Updated HandBrake core to SVN 7252, which resolves an issue where we would always scan twice before encoding.
- Removed old config code and config migration code. Had reports that it was unintentionally firing for a user.
- Fixed behavior for >10 picture previews.
- Fixed issue where custom detelecine and denoise filters values would apply even if another option was selected.
- Fixed crash on opening audio tab with certain passthrough encoders.
- Fixed blank entries on the passthrough scope dropdown.
Muutokset v2.2 Beta - v2.3 Beta
- Scan progress now shows up on the taskbar icon.
- Added ability to hibernate when completing an encode.
- Preview encode progress bar now correctly reflects total progress and does not reset when doing a subtitle scan or a 2-pass encode.
- Updated HandBrake core to SVN 7170.
- Fixed a bunch of things broken in the JSON API conversion
- Fixed bitrate, quality and compression picking for audio tracks.
- Fixed automatic subtitle selection.
- Fixed reported crash on encode progress update.
- Fixed DXVA decoding.
- Fixed crash when batch-encoding with an audio picker.
- Fixed odd progress reporting for encodes with foreign audio search.
- Fixed the "fast decode" checkbox not getting persisted.
- Fixed the encoding preset for QSV not getting persisted.
- Fixed crash on stable -> beta upgrade when there are no sub-directories in the stable app folder.
Muutokset v2.1 Beta - v2.2 Beta
- Updated HandBrake SVN to 7149, which uses the new JSON API. This changes the way every encode setting is sent to the HandBrake core, so please kick the tires on this one!
Muutokset v2.0 Beta - v2.1 Beta
- Fixed handling of old NlMeans denoise, resolving a launch crash for some users.
Muutokset v1.5.31 - v2.0 Beta
- The Beta train continues! I've switched to a different versioning scheme: The major number increases for each stable HandBrake version and the minor number increases for each Beta release and bugfix release.
- Added pickers! Pickers let you automatically choose titles, audio, subtitles and destination, as well as automatically queue or start encodes when a source is loaded. While encoding presets customize how a file is encoded, pickers control what is included in the file and where it goes. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see added to the Picker window.
- Added a collapsible left panel to the Encoding Preset window, to switch presets quickly.
- Changed window placement to open new windows dynamically in open areas rather than in preset locations.
Muutokset v1.5.30 - v1.5.31
- Fixed up old presets generated in 1.5.28 that were corrupted by a HandBrake enum change. Removed references to HandBrake enum files from the preset structure to prevent future preset issues like this.
- Fixed crash issue with VidCoderCLI and presets with chapters markers.
- Fixed custom denoise not getting passed through to the encoder.
- Fixed SRT files with non-ASCII characters causing encodes to fail.
Muutokset v1.5.29 - v1.5.30
- Re-enabled Turbo First Pass for x265 encodes. (Working this time)
- Fixed missing Russian, Polish and Brazilian Portuguese language files.
- Fixed NL-Means denoiser.
Muutokset v1.5.28 - v1.5.29
- Fixed issue where x265 preset and profile would not be set if switching from x264 with the Advanced tab open.
- Removed Turbo First Pass option for x265 since the arguments for it are unsupported and cause encodes to fail.
- Fixed issue where presets could get a bad tune list and fail on x265 encodes.
- Cleared out Advanced options string when switching from x264 to x265 since the encoder arguments aren't always compatible.
- Updated translations.
Muutokset v1.5.27 Beta - v1.5.28
- Intel QuickSync video: a hardware-based H.264 encoder for Intel CPUs.
- H.265 encoding with x265.
- VP8 using libvpx.
- libav and FDK AAC encoders. libfaac has been removed due to license issues.
- NLMeans denoise filter for higher-quality denoising.
- OpenCL hardware-assisted BiCubic scaling.
- Burn-in for SRT subtitles.
- Added Encode Details window. Exposes elapsed time, ETA, current and average FPS, running file size, current pass and pass progress.
- Added Rip DVD and Rip Blu-ray AutoPlay actions for Windows: now you can have VidCoder start up and scan a disc when you insert it.
- Added rotation and reflection filters.
- Reworked Basic vs Advanced x264 to be more correct.
- Added option to mark an automatically picked subtitle as Default or Burn-in.
- Reworked audio passthrough: added ability to set a fallback encoder or pass through if the input track format matches the output format.
- Added option to preserve Created and Last Modified times when converting files. In Options -> Advanced.
- Added option to preserve the source folder structure when batch-encoding video files.
- Enabled right-click actions (edit, delete, move to top, move to bottom) on queued items during an encode.
- Added warning dialog with 30-second delay for the automatic shutdown on encode complete.
- Removed single-instance restriction.
- Support for up to 8K resolutions.
- Added languages:
- Czech, thanks to KarelStejskal, Ptholemaios and stefanmatta
- Polish, thanks to regis-rtg, Jasiet and OliverAndrews
- Portuguese, thanks to ricardofonseca1977
- Brazilian Portuguese, thanks to tiago1888anos, cauptain, douglasmi, hierra and DjaX
- Russian, thanks to loki26, sailorboris, spoglitch, AlexeiA and dima-110878
- Japanese, thanks to tanashu1, 3rl2r0qh and yoshiyuki
- Also included are a ton of other bug fixes.
Muutokset v1.5.26 Beta - v1.5.27 Beta
- Updated to HandBrake SVN 6509.
- Updated translation files.
- Fixed encodes failing when using the default preview folder.
Muutokset v1.5.25 Beta - v1.5.26 Beta
- Updated HandBrake core to SVN 6501
- Updated installer to display the update success message. This allows us to run the installer in silent mode without launching the program afterwards, and to avoid the splash screen showing up before the update success message.
Muutokset v1.5.24 Beta - v1.5.25 Beta
- Added ability to customize the preview folder location. (Options -> File Naming -> Custom folder for previews)
- Removed the single-instance restriction. Command-line and auto-play actions will apply to the first instance of VidCoder opened.
- Added Russian and Brazilian Portugese translations.
- Updated HandBrake core to SVN 6430.
- Updated translation strings.
- Fixed the update check hanging when the update info can't be retrieved.
- Fixed a crash on closing the logger.
Muutokset v1.5.23 Beta - v1.5.24 Beta
- Added NL-Means denoiser.
- Updated HandBrake core to SVN 6254.
- Added extra error handling to DVD player code to avoid a crash when the player was moved.
Muutokset v1.5.22 Beta - v1.5.23 Beta
- Added first translations for 1.5. Includes new languages Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese Simplified and Czech. Many of these translations are still incomplete: you can help out on Crowdin.
- Added an option to pass through an input track if it matches the output codec.
- Updated HandBrake core to SVN 6209.
- Fixed crash on AAC passthrough.
- Fixed x264 settings getting set incorrectly when reverting from a preset with the Advanced tab.
- Fixed occasional crash when calculating remaining time.
- Fixed drag and drop problems when scrolled down in a long list of queue items.
- Fixed problem where auto-pause failed to work with jobs started from restored queue items.
Muutokset v1.5.21 Beta - v1.5.22 Beta
Muutokset v1.5.15 Beta - v1.5.21 Beta
- Fixed issues with preset upgrades and presets erroneously getting marked as modified.
Muutokset v1.5.14 Beta - v1.5.15 Beta
- Updated HandBrake core to SVN 5953. This should fix the intermittent "encode failed" false positives.
- Fixed issue with some SSA subtitles failing to burn in.
- Fixed problem with codec and passthrough selectors getting messed up when switching containers.
- reviews for this release
Muutokset v1.5.12 Beta - v1.5.13 Beta
Muutokset v1.5.11 Beta - v1.5.12 Beta
- Added an option to preserve Created and Last Modified times when converting files. In Options -> Advanced.
- Added an option to mark an automatically selected subtitle track as "Default".
- Updated HandBrake core to SVN 5878.
- Fixed auto passthrough not applying just after switching to it.
- Fixed bug where preset/profile/tune could disappear when reverting a preset.
Muutokset v1.5.10 Beta - v1.5.11 Beta
- Added Encode Details window. Exposes elapsed time, ETA, current and average FPS, running file size, current pass and pass progress. Open it by going to Windows -> Encode Details while an encode is running.
- Subtitle dialog now disables the "Burn In" checkbox when it's either unavailable or it's the only option. It also disables the "Forced Only" when the subtitle type doesn't support the "Forced" flag.
- Updated HandBrake core to SVN 5872.
- Fixed crash in the preview window when a source file is deleted after scanning.
Muutokset v1.5.9 Beta - v1.5.10 Beta
Muutokset v1.5.8 Beta - v1.5.9 Beta
- Added Rip DVD and Rip Blu-ray AutoPlay actions for Windows: now you can have VidCoder start up and scan a disc when you insert it. Go to Start -> AutoPlay to set it up.
- Added error message for Windows XP users rather than letting it crash.
- Removed "quality" preset from list for QSV as it currently doesn't offer much improvement.
- Changed installer to ignore version number when copying files over. Should reduce the chances of a bug from me forgetting to increment a version number.
- Fixed crash when VidCoder is run from a folder other than the program folder.
Muutokset v1.5.7 Beta - v1.5.8 Beta
- Added hardware acceleration options: Bicubic OpenCL scaling algorithm, QSV decoding/encoding and DXVA decoding.
- Updated HandBrake core to SVN 5834.
- Updated VidCoder setup icon.
- Fixed crash when choosing the mp4v2 container on x86 and opening on x64.
Muutokset v1.5.6 Beta - v1.5.7 Beta
- ¨Updated HandBrake core to SVN 4819.
- About dialog now pulls down HandBrake version from the DLL.
- Added a confirmation dialog to Stop if the encode has been going on for more than 5 minutes.
- Fixed handling of unicode characters for input and output filenames. We now encode to UTF-8 before passing to HandBrake.
- Fixed a crash in the queue multiple titles dialog.
- Added code to rescue tool windows which get placed outside of the visible screen area.
Muutokset v1.5.5 Beta - v1.5.6 Beta
Muutokset v1.5.4 Beta - v1.5.5 Beta
- Added command-line interface. Will enqueue a file and start encoding it. Syntax: VidCoderCLI.exe encode -s
Muutokset v1.5.3 Beta - v1.5.4 Beta
Muutokset v1.5.2 Beta - v1.5.3 Beta
- Added option to pick basic x264 settings or advanced x264 settings. Advanced tab is hidden until it's enabled.
- Added option to burn in subtitles that are automatically picked by language.
- Updated HandBrake core to SVN 5641.
- Fixed issue with chosen non-x264 encoders not staying chosen.
- Fixed crash if upgrading to the beta with a non-x264 encoder.
Muutokset v1.5.1 Beta - v1.5.2 Beta
- Fixed crash on presets with an invalid bitrate.
Muutokset v1.5.0 Beta - v1.5.1 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.22 - v1.5.0 Beta
- The betas have started up again!
- If you were previously on the beta track you will need to install this to get back on it. That's because you can now run both the Beta and Stable version of VidCoder side-by-side!
- Note that the OpenCL and Intel QuickSync changes being tested by HandBrake are not in the betas yet. They will appear when HandBrake integrates them into the main branch.
- Updated HandBrake core to SVN 5590. This adds a new FDK AAC encoder. The FAAC encoder has been removed and now avcodec's encoder is the default.
- Available sample rates and framerates are now read dynamically from libhb.
Muutokset v1.4.24 - v1.4.25
Muutokset v1.4.22 - v1.4.23
- Added French translation.
- Fixed non-x264 video encoders not sticking in video tab.
Muutokset v1.4.21 - v1.4.22
- Added Xbox 360 preset, thanks to Relhak.
- Added Spanish translation, thanks to fantasmanegro.
- Added Basque translation, thanks to azpidatziak.
- Fixed behavior of custom anamorphic auto display width and max width/height.
- Fixed double-logging on local encodes.
- Fixed remote encoder not using libdvdnav even when enabled, which had caused some problems with multi-angle DVDs.
Muutokset v1.4.20 - v1.4.21
- Updated HandBrake core to 0.9.9 Blu-ray subtitle (PGS) support
- Additional framerates: 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- Additional sample rates: 8, 11.025, 12 and 16 kHz
- Additional higher bitrates for audio
- Same as Source Constant Framerate
- 24-bit FLAC encoding
- Added Windows Phone 8 and Apple TV 3 presets
- Introduced process isolation for encodes. Now if HandBrake crashes, VidCoder will keep running and continue processing the queue.
- Added view modes to the Preview window. Now you can see the image in 1:1 or in "Corners" mode to show a close-up of cropping results.
- Overhauled the Options dialog Better, more organized interface
- More options
- Dedicated Updates panel with more information and the ability to check for an update manually
- Big update to video range UI There's now a bar you can click to set the start and end: left click to set the start and right click to set the end.
- "Start Seconds" and "End Seconds" have been replaced with editable duration fields with the format 0:00:00 . Should no longer require math to actually set. :)
- Replaced Chapters queue column with Range queue column and made it work for all modes.
- Greatly improved x264 options Preset is now a slider
- Can now set H.264 Level (incompatible levels for source are grayed out)
- Added "extra options" text box to Video tab to remove the need to use the Advanced tab
- Added "Fast Decode" checkbox to support multiple tunes
- Added a portable version. This packages up VidCoder as an .exe file that does not need to be installed. Be aware that it's not completely portable as you still need .NET 4 Client Profile on the computer for Windows versions earlier than 8.
- Moved options storage to SQLite rather than the standard .NET user config. This means less chance for config settings to get corrupted.
- Laid groundwork for the next beta to install side-by-side with the stable version.
- Fixed non-centered text, bad coloring and inconsistent button looks in Windows 8.
- Added Hungarian translation, thanks to Brechler Zsolt. You can pick your preferred language in Options -> General. If you want to see VidCoder in your language, help out on VidCoder's Crowdin page.
- Updated WPF text rendering to use the better Display mode.
- Added a menu option and button to close the current video source and get the initial "pick source" UI back.
- When doing batch file encodes, VidCoder now picks the default title to encode rather than just the first one every time (useful for ISOs).
- Disc folders can now be batch-added with drag and drop in the same way that ISOs can be.
- Added the ability to set a custom completion sound.
- Added an option to set a custom video player.
- Added ability to set the priority of the worker process.
- Individual encode jobs now log to a separate file as well as the main consolidated file.
- Added the option to copy the encode job log to the same output folder as the encoded video.
- Added preset name as optional queue column.
- Mixdowns that are not supported by the current source are now grayed out.
- Custom formatting now works on batch file encodes.
- Fixes for many bugs, including batch encoding, sizing behavior and many more
Muutokset v1.3.4 - v1.4.20
Muutokset v1.4.18 Beta - v1.4.19 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.17 Beta - v1.4.18 Beta
Muutokset 1.4.16 Beta - v1.4.17 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.15 Beta - 1.4.16 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.15 Beta - 1.4.16 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.14 Beta - v1.4.15 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.13 Beta - v1.4.14 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.12 Beta - v1.4.13 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.11 Beta - v1.4.12 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.10 Beta - v1.4.11 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.9 Beta - v1.4.10 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.8 Beta - v1.4.9 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.7 Beta - v1.4.8 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.6 Beta - v1.4.7 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.5 Beta - v1.4.6 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.4 Beta - v1.4.5 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.3 Beta - v1.4.4 Beta
Muutokset v1.4.1 Beta - 1.4.2 Beta
Muutokset v1.3.3 - v1.3.4