Throttle for Windows v188.8.131.524
Vista / Win7 / WinXP
Throttle makes several Windows registry and system changes to increase the performance of your modem and internet speed. These permanent changes made to your computer and modem improves how large data packets are sent between your computer and servers, it lowers the latency between your computer and servers, and how Internet Explorer simultaneously downloads images and files.
Throttle is a one click utility, so it is easy enough to use for anyone.
Throttle for Windows features include...
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
- Instantly increases the speed of your internet making downloads faster, surfing the web faster and playing online games without lag.
- Increases the speed of all internet connection types such as Cable, DSL, U-Verse, Fios and dial-up satellite and mobile phone (2G/3G/4G).
- Saves you money by maximizing your current internet connection without having to upgrade to a higher package with your ISP.
- Easy to use software that allows you to make permanent changes to your computer and modem with a single click.
- Playing online multiplayer games is now a lag-free experience due to many of the settings Throttle makes to the computer.
- Changes are made to the Windows system directly, allowing these settings to work for all modems and wireless routers.
- Constant updates to the software add new performance tweaks to allow you to take advantage of improvements that your system is capable of.
Note: Throttle is a shareware product. The download will provide a 28-day trial, though some features are not available unless you buy the software.
1Lisenssi- ja käyttöjärjestelmä(t)-kohtien tiedot koskevat ohjelman uusinta versiota.