Battlefield 2 Beta v1.4 Full Patch #2
Battlefield 2 retail beta patches v1.4
By taking part in this BETA you are accepting the risks related to the use of
non-final code. EA & DICE are not responsible for any harm caused by the use of
these files. EA will not provide customer support for any issues related to the
use of any BETA related files. Any issues experienced during the use of these
files should be reported to the EA Battlefield2 forums.
Installation steps to protect your original BF2 install:
1. Go to "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES"
2. Right click the "Battlefield 2" folder and choose "Copy"
3. Right click anywhere away from this folder and choose "Paste"
4. Once the copy has completed, you will have two folders named "Battlefield 2"
and "Copy of Battlefield 2"
5. Install the patch 1.4 beta, then start the game as normal
When you wish to switch back to the release version of BF2, use the following
1. Go to "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES"
2. Right click the "Battlefield 2" folder and choose "Rename"
3. Rename the folder to something like "Battlefield 2 Beta"
4. Right click the "Copy of Battlefield 2" folder
5. Rename the folder the "Battlefield 2"
6. Start the game as normal.
The shortcut will run BF2.exe from whichever folder is named "Battlefield 2"
and both installations share the same registry entries.
Using the above steps will negate the need to completely uninstall and
re-install whenever you wish to switch from the retail version to the beta
version and vice versa.
Feedback & Bug Reporting: There will be threads hosted on the EA forums in
which you can provide your feedback on the 1.4 patch. Please direct all
feedback to these lists and not to customer service. Customer Service will not
provide support for any Patch Beta issues. We are eager to receive your
feedback on this patch beta!
Communicate in game: When playing in one of the BETA servers make sure to
communicate any issues you see to others in the server. This will allow you to
quickly discover if the issues you experience are unique to you or not.
Screenshots: It is extremely helpful to our development teams to be able to
have a visual reference for any issues or feedback you provide. Whenever
possible please provide a screenshot with your bug reports or feedback.
Crash Logs: If you experience a crash please check your dmp file located at:
C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Dmp. Report your crash in
the Official EA Forums and be prepared to provide the dump file if requested.
DX Diag report: For any technical issue experienced we may need you to provide
your system spec and driver information. All of this can be gathered by
selecting the 'run' option in the start menu and entering "dxdiag" then
Battlefield Live Team Page 1 06/07/2006
June 30, 2006
- The vehicle drop has been modified to help prevent exploits such as blocking
enemy vehicles, destroying vehicles and commander assets, or as an alternative
- C4 tossing distance has been reduced.
- A prone->crouch delay has been added.
- Fixed the Linux server hangs when trying to load a Special Forces Co-Op map.
- Another attempt at fixing the Red/Blue nametag bug.
- Fixed the missing server info on the map briefing screen.
- Fixed the server browser issues with updating info.
- Fixed the filter by maps size option in the server browser.
- Fixed a low reproducibility crash bug related to the vehicle drop.
- Fixed a crash in Co-op after a player is revived without a kit.
- Fixed a server crash on Linux 32 when trying to rotate maps in Coop Mode.
- Fixed the occasionnal red distance marker appearing on the ground.
- Fixed the bug that caused the player's arms to become invisible when
- Co-Op bot console commands now function on local servers.
- Fixed the excessive damage taken by the Muscle Car.
- Adjusted the minimum number of players to start the round on ranked servers.
- Re-enabled unlocks on unranked servers.
- Commander options are no longer available whilst commander is dead.
- Fixed bug where a spawn point is shown as selected when it is not if player
has spawned in during the preview round.
- Co-Op (Local Server) - Fixed the issue where no other players may join the
server if the server host is kicked and banned.
- Ranked Servers now force unlocks.
- Added support for multiple gamemodes in single maplist for mods
|Yhteensä 11 arvostelua.|