Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle NirSoft VideoCacheView (Portable)
Muutokset v2.96 - v2.98
Muutokset v2.95 - v2.96
Muutokset v2.91 - v2.95
Muutokset v2.86 - v2.90
Muutokset v2.85 - v2.86
- Fixed issue: On some systems, VideoCacheView failed to read the cache of IE10/IE11 from WebCacheV01.dat
Muutokset v2.82 - v2.85
- Added option to scan only files from the last xx hours.
Muutokset v2.81 - v2.82
- Fixed VideoCacheView to detect the files inside Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash folder when specifying it as temporary folder in the 'Advanced Options' window.
Muutokset v2.80 - v2.81
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView failed to retrieve some of the long URLs of Chrome Web browser (and without the URLs, VideoCacheView also failed to merge split video files).
Muutokset v2.77 - v2.80
- VideoCacheView now automatically detects and loads the cache of Opera 15 or later (Stored under C:\Users\[User Profile]\AppData\Local\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Cache). Be aware that Opera is now based on Chrome Web browser, and thus VideoCacheView detects the cache files of Opera as Chrome...
Muutokset v2.76 - v2.77
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it's not located in the primary monitor.
Muutokset v2.75 - v2.76
- VideoCacheView now automatically locates the temporary pepper flash folders of all Chrome and Chrome Canary profiles.
Muutokset v2.70 - v2.75
- Added support for the new cache structure of Firefox 32.
Muutokset v2.68 - v2.70
- VideoCacheView now automatically reads the cache of all profiles of Chrome and Firefox Web browsers.
- VideoCacheView now automatically detects the cache of Chrome Canary and SeaMonkey Web browsers.
- VideoCacheView now automatically reads the 'Media Cache' folder of Chrome Web browsers.
- VideoCacheView now automatically reads the temporary files stored under mozilla-temp-files folder.
Muutokset v2.67 - v2.68
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
Muutokset v2.66 - v2.67
- Fixed the 'Automatic File Size Refresh' problem on Windows 7/8.
Muutokset v2.65 - v2.66
- Fixed a crash problem occurred when trying to load the cache of IE10.
Muutokset v2.63 - v2.65
- Fixed VideoCacheView to detect YouTube videos from googlevideo.com domain.
Muutokset v2.62 - v2.63
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView added YouTube split files with zero file-size, which sometimes caused the generated merged file to be corrupted.
Muutokset v2.61 - v2.62
- Added /cfg command-line option, which instructs VideoCacheView to use a config file in another location instead if the default config file, for example:
- VideoCacheView.exe /cfg "%AppData%\VideoCacheView.cfg"
Muutokset v2.60 - v2.61
- For YouTube videos, VideoCacheView now displays your IP address at the time that you watched the video (The IP address is extracted from the URL)
Muutokset v2.55 - v2.60
- Added support for saving the new MPEG-DASH streams of YouTube as MP4 file that can be played on any media player. Requires to install additional open-source software: GPAC. VideoCacheView uses the MP4Box utility installed as a part of GPAC package to convert the MPEG-DASH streams into a valid mp4 file that can be played with any media player. Special thanks to one of NirSoft users who gave me the hint for solving the problem with MPEG-DASH streams.
- Fixed bug with the cache of Internet Explorer (6.0 - 9.0): VideoCacheView failed to detect a small portion of the cache entries.
- Fixed VideoCacheView 32-bit to work with IE10 on 64-bit systems.
Muutokset v2.52 - v2.55
- Added option to save and load the entire configuration of VideoCacheView ('Save Configuration' and 'Load Configuration' under the File menu).
Muutokset v2.51 - v2.52
Muutokset v2.50 - v2.51
Muutokset v2.46 - v2.50
Muutokset v2.45 - v2.46
Muutokset v2.40 - v2.45
- Added support for split video files of dailymotion.com
- Be aware that the merged .flv file created from dailymotion.com is not played properly by some FLV players. In order to play this kind of file, you can try to use the latest version of VLC Media Player. VLC Media Player has the ability to play the entire merged .flv file, though it initially detects only the first fragment.
Muutokset v2.38 - v2.40
- Added 'Use the Web page title as filename' option in the Copy Video Files dialog-box. If this option is turned on, VideoCacheView will use the Web page title (As appears under the 'Title' column) to generate the video filename.
Muutokset v2.37 - v2.38
- Fixed issue: On some systems, VideoCacheView saved .mp4 files without a file extension.
Muutokset v2.36 - v2.37
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView crashed on some systems while reading the cache files of Firefox.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Fixed issue: Dialog-boxes opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Muutokset v2.35 - v2.36
- The string of the Title column is now automatically copied to the file description in the 'Copy Video Files' window.
Muutokset v2.32 - v2.35
- Added support for the new location of the Flash temporary files on Chrome Web browser (Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash)
Muutokset v2.31 - v2.32
- Added x64 build, which allows you to extract temporary flash files from 64-bit Web browsers.
Muutokset v2.30 - v2.31
- Fixed bug: VideoCacheView failed to detect the temporary flash files if the system had large amount of running processes.
Muutokset v2.26 - v2.30
- Added 'Title' column, which displays the title of the Web page that was loaded while playing the video/audio file. (Be aware that this feature is not perfect, and it may not work properly with some Web sites)
Muutokset v2.25 - v2.26
- Update for Firefox 13.x with Flash version 11.3.300.257: The temporary flash files are now also taken from acro_rd_dir subfolder under the main temp folder, as well as VideoCacheView can detect the executable file of Flash.
Muutokset v2.22 - v2.25
- VideoCacheView now can detect the flash temporary files of any Web browser installed on your system automatically.
Muutokset v2.21 - v2.22
- Fixed bug with split video feature: When switching to another video resolution, VideoCacheView merged the split video of the original resolution with the full video file of the new resolution.
Muutokset v2.20 - v2.21
- VideoCacheView now also reads the turbo subfolder located under the main cache folder of Opera Web browser.
Muutokset v2.16 - v2.20
- Added support for the splitted video files of YouTube Web site. After the scanning and loading process of the video files list is finished, VideoCacheView automatically detects the .flv video files splitted by YouTube Web site, and displays every chunk of splitted files as a single record.
- The new 'Splitted Files Count' column displays the number of splitted files that the displayed record represents.
- When you use the 'Copy Selected Files To...' option, VideoCacheView automatically merges all splitted files into one .flv that can be played in .flv player. The files are merged in the order of the created date/time of every file.
- When you choose to delete a record containing splitted video files, all splitted files are deleted at once.
Muutokset v2.15 - v2.16
- Fixed VideoCacheView to detect the correct cache folder of Firefox if the user changed it from Firefox config (browser.cache.disk.parent_directory).
Muutokset v2.10 - v2.15
- Added option to display only files larger than the specified size (In 'Advanced Options' window)
Muutokset v2.05 - v2.10
- Added 'Start As Hidden' option. When this option and 'Put Icon On Tray' option are turned on, the main window of MyEventViewer will be invisible on start.
Muutokset v2.02 - v2.05
- Added 'Mark Non-Cached Files' option.
Muutokset v2.01 - v2.02
- Fixed bug: while scanning, non-cached video files displayed on the main window, even if 'Show Non-Cached Files' option was turned off.
Muutokset v2.00 - v2.01
- Fixed a problem with temporary flv files of Safari Web browser.
Muutokset v1.98 - v2.00
- Added 'Explorer Copy' option, which allows you to copy the video filename to the clipboard and then paste it into a folder of Windows Explorer. Be aware that this feature doesn't work properly with temporary .flv files, because Windows Explorer cannot copy locked files.
- You can also drag a video file from VideoCacheView into a folder of Windows Explorer or any other software that supports drag & drop of files.
Muutokset v1.97 - v1.98
- Fixed bug: When using invalid filename characters on the 'File description to generate the filename' field, the copy video files action was failed. Invalid filename characters are now replaced with '-' character.
Muutokset v1.96 - v1.97
- Fixed bug: The 'Open VideoCacheView' menu item of the tray icon didn't work.