Muutoshistoria ohjelmalle Miro for Mac OS X
Muutokset v4.0.6 - v5.0
Muutokset v4.0.6 - v5.0 RC 1
- 1. Song information and Album art lookup
- Clean up your music collection by automatically looking up the Artist, correct title, and album name and artwork among other thing.
- 2. Album View
- A clean view to group together all your songs by Album and Artist. Also a simplified way to view video items by kind (Movies, Clips, Podcasts?)
- 3. Faster Device Syncing and Conversions
- We?ve added a Quick fill option to get your music onto your device fast! Automatic syncing, options to convert only when necessary, and updates to the ffmpeg binaries.
- 4. eMusic in the Stores section
- Purchase music from eMusic and add it straight to your library.
- 5. Download HD videos from Vimeo feeds
- When available, you can now download HD quality videos from Vimeo podcasts.
- 6. Massive updates to the Windows backend
- From playback to gui display to libtorrent, everything is updated and upgraded.
Muutokset v3.5 - v3.5.1
- New features
- bz:11491 (OS X) Play gvi Google Video format media
- Bug fixes
- (all) updated translations
- bz:14804 (all) Some files downloaded from YouTube unplayable in Miro
- bz:14894 (all) update conversion commands to output to h.264 wherever possible
- bz:15074 (all) Licensing issues with ffmpeg
- bz:15077 (all) Miro doesn't remember list view for library tabs
- bz:15079 (all) Miro 3.5 may not play some .mkv files
- bz:15144 (all) update all wiki urls
- bz:15198 (all) Downloader doesn't shutdown when main process hangs
- bz:15226 (all) Bad Spanish translation: "Error-Archivo no ecotrado"
- bz:14490 (Linux) Play button sometimes fails to do anything
- bz:14924 (Linux) Files in unsupported formats silently skipped
- bz:15119 (Linux) media keys handling is wrong
- bz:15137 (Linux) Video converter does not coerce child window dimensions to integer
- bz:15150 (Linux) Error when playing movies that haven't been checked
- bz:15151 (Linux) Error when deleting newly-downloaded video
- bz:15152 (Linux) Crashes in frontend thread not getting sent to the error dialog
- bz:15156 (Linux) Changing play in miro while playing causes error
- bz:15352 (Linux) miro error on ffmpeg binary file path change
- bz:11578 (OS X) miro crashes on launch on Mac OSX when user home dir contains non-ascii chars (ex: Björn)
- bz:12659 (OS X) can not install in a path with non-ascii charaters
- bz:14428 (OS X) matroska files fail conversion
- bz:14986 (OS X) Crash with unicode error when trying to play
- bz:15217 (OS X) Crash when quitting during playback error
- bz:12538 (Windows) Miro randomly crashes after finishing video playback
- bz:14973 (Windows) in ask_for_http_auth ValueError: Scheme not present in auth header: NEGOTIATE,NTLM,BASIC realm="stuproxy"
- bz:14994 (Windows) "application configuration incorrect" error preventing miro startup
- bz:15064 (Windows) Incorrect video remaining duration displayed
- bz:15168 (Windows) log windows version
- bz:15185 (Windows) Preferences dialog will not open if Windows font path is not C:\Windows\Fonts
- bz:15309 (Windows) File "miro\httpclient.pyc", line 392, in _handle_auth AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'remove'
- bz:15312 (Windows) clean_up: [Error 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process
Muutokset v3.0.1 - v3.0.2
- Bug fixes
- #13390 (all) in get_subscriptions_from_query UnicodeDecodeError?: 'utf8'
- #13114 (Linux) thumbnails are generated from first frame
- #13169 (Linux) miro browser doesn't work with xulrunner 1.9.2
- #13227 (Linux) switch from gtkmozembed to webkit
- #13296 (Linux) Can not click on or enter text into text fields on Miro guide
- #13327 (Linux) Playback does not continue with next track
- #13338 (Linux) IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error: '~/.miro/miro-log'
- #13340 (Linux) browser doesn't scroll to top on page loads
- #13383 (Linux) reduce max volume to 1.0
- #13379 (OS X) OS X auto update code must support the minimumSystemVersion tag.
- #13210 (Windows) ValidationError?: 'watch' (type: ) is not a
- (Linux) This release fixes problems with Miro and XULRunner 1.9.2 by ditching XULRunner for webkit.
- Requires python-webkit and libwebkit.
- No longer requires gtk-mozembed and xulrunner dependencies.
- (Linux) Volume range went from 0.0 to 1.0 prior to Miro 3.0. With Miro 3.0 we changed it to 0.0 to 3.0. Miro 3.0.2 changes this back to 0.0 to 1.0 for Linux.
- (OSX) Note: This is the last version of Miro that will run on and be supported on OSX 10.4.
Muutokset v3.0 - v3.0.1
- Bug fixes
- (all) errant empty feed
- (Linux) playbin2 with no text-sink kicks up errors on playback
- (Linux and Windows) No menu bar in main window when pop-out player is in fullscreen
- (OS X) in _updateErrback UnicodeEncodeError?: 'ascii' codec can't encode character
- (OS X) embedded python executable is launched with a -p argument which it does not understand, so it complains and dies.
- (Windows) parent_id points to item where isContainerItem is false
Muutokset v2.0 RC 3 - v2.0
- A beautiful, all-new widget based interface (see it in action here)
- Browse while you watch– pop out any video to an external window (our number one requested feature)
- Miro is now faster, more responsive, and uses less memory
- You can add streaming sites like Hulu to your sidebar (note: streaming with Flash only works in Windows and OSX)
- You can add download sites like Archive.org or legaltorrents.com to your sidebar and download to Miro with a single click
- Improved playlists
- New compact, sortable list view
- Better audio support
Muutokset v1.2.4 - v1.2.7
- 10291 FIXED Miro crashes when adding channels via the command line
Muutokset v1.2.3 - v1.2.4
- NEW Miro logs os.system and os.machine on startup--this will help make it easier to know more about a user's system from #9290 FIXED allows the preferences panel to be correctly displayed under OS X 10.3.9
Muutokset v1.0 - v1.1
- First, we have dramatically improved performance for torrent downloading and we offer more settings and control (thanks to libtorrent). With this update, Miro is truly a powerhouse for torrent feeds, if I do say so myself. Torrents are still a difficult and mysterious technology for many users, despite the huge bandwidth savings they provide to publishers. We aim to make your torrent experience seamless at worst and invisible at best.
- For example, Democracy Now! is a radio and television show that is very popular but only available in certain markets. With Miro, anyone with an internet connection can subscribe to an HD video torrent feed of the show with a single click and have the latest episode ready to watch each day. You simply cannot beat Miro for BitTorrent feeds.
- The second new feature is a combined search that lets you get results from all 5 search engines at once. You can still choose a specific site to search if you prefer but this will give you broader results.
Muutokset v0.9.9.9 RC 2 - v0.9.9.9 Public Preview 3
- On Windows, Miro will now generate thumbnails for any file that you download or add to your library. It makes for a much nicer browsing experience. If a channel already provides a thumbnail for a video, Miro will show that instead.
- Miro now shows the channel icon instead of the generic video icon each video in a channel. It’s a simple change that makes a big difference.
- If you search for a video in your Library or a channel and then start playing it, Miro will remember the search term when you stop playing the video. Fixes a small annoyance.
- Miro now has the ability to add alternate channel guides and initiate individual video downloads with a 1-click button. We’ll be putting up 1-click button makers for these features soon and we’ll be integrating this functionality into the Miro Guide.
- We’ve spent some time improving the first-time user experience. When you run Miro for the first time, you’ll see this page which has a quick video overview and you’ll be able to subscribe to some batches of channels on specific themes, like Sports, News, Food, etc. We hope it will help new users get their bearings a little more easily.
- At the request of video bloggers, we’ve put a ‘permalink’ below the video playback area. This makes it easy to go to that video post and leave a comment. Someday we’d love to have integrated commenting.
- Some install functionality that makes our Co-Branded Miro service possible.
- Compatibility with OSX Leopard and Ubuntu Gutsy.
- Lots of bug fixes and small tweaks
Muutokset v0.9.2.2 - v0.9.5
- Refined interface. simpler, smoother, easier to use.
- Share menu. New ’share’ menu on each item lets you email a video or post to Video Bomb, del.icio.us, Digg, or Reddit.
- Partial proxy support. We are halfway done with proxy support. You should be able to use Democracy Player with no problems, but you won’t be able to access the Channel Guide from within the player. You can get to the channel guide on the web here.
- VLC 0.8.6 on Windows. We’ve upgraded the version of VLC that powers Democracy Player for Windows. This version has much better flash video support for sites like YouTube.
- Videos stored in folders by channel. Videos that you download from video feeds will now be stored in a folder with the name of the channel. This should keep things much more organized.
- Pause / Resume downloads. Long awaited! You can now pause and resume any download or all downloads.
- Better BitTorrent support. BitTorrent performance is significantly improved.
- Show seeding on torrents. In the downloading tab, you can see all the torrents you are currently seeding and you can stop them if you choose to.
- Drop-down for auto-download. There’s a new drop-down menu on each channel that let’s you set the Auto-Download mode without going into the channel settings.
- Thumbnail generation on OSX. On Mac, if you have downloaded a video that doesn’t have a thumbnail, we will make one automatically.
- ‘Details’ section. Each video item has a ‘details’ button that will show you any additional information we have about the video. This includes details about torrent status, the filename of the video, the full description, etc.
- Retry downloads on network errors. If your internet connection gets interrupted or if something else goes wrong with a download, Democracy Player will automatically retry. Very helpful.
- Bug fixes and other little touches.