Sonic Visualiser v3.0.2
Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP
It could be useful to musicologists, archivists, signal-processing researchers. For others, it provides a very interesting look at what lies inside an audio file.
- Load audio files in WAV, Ogg and MP3 formats, and view their waveforms.
- Look at audio visualisations such as spectrogram views, with interactive adjustment of display parameters.
- Annotate audio data by adding labelled time points and defining segments, point values and curves.
- Overlay annotations on top of one another with aligned scales, and overlay annotations on top of waveform or spectrogram views.
- View the same data at multiple time resolutions simultaneously (for close-up and overview).
- Run feature-extraction plugins to calculate annotations automatically, using algorithms such as beat trackers, pitch detectors and so on.
- Import annotation layers from various text file formats.
Import note data from MIDI files, view it alongside other frequency scales, and play it with the original audio.
- Play back the audio plus synthesised annotations, taking care to synchronise playback with display.
- Select areas of interest, optionally snapping to nearby feature locations, and audition individual and comparative selections in seamless loops.
- Time-stretch playback, slowing right down or speeding up to a tiny fraction or huge multiple of the original speed while retaining a synchronised display.
- Export audio regions and annotation layers to external files.
1Lisenssi- ja käyttöjärjestelmä(t)-kohtien tiedot koskevat ohjelman uusinta versiota.